DK

Posted on Jun 7, 2022
My skin!

When I was doing research for a friend with prostate issues, I found out that saw palmetto is great for women's skin & hair. I've added it to my other supplements and can't believe the difference it makes. Pure quality, I know what I'm taking and a fantastic price for the amount of ingredient. Highly recommend.

I believe that is product of high quality since it is standardized. As a natural product, do not expect a prompt activity, it usually takes more than 10 day to notice the improvement of the case. Perhaps, you may need to double the dose without being worried of the side effect. It is better to take it within the main meal.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Bought it for my dad. He has prostate problems and he found this product really helpful with his situation. The good thing about this product is that it has a high concentration comparing to similar products from other brands. He asked me to re-order it again for him and he highly recommend it .

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This is one product I wouldn't be without for long. I believe it has helped in several ways. I know a lot of companies sell it, but I have faith and trust in this company. It comes in a glass bottle, and I take 2 capsules a day. 120 pills will last me 2 months and it sells at a decent that doesn't change.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Take saw palmetto when I can afford it as it seems to help hold off my frontal alopecia condition (in conjunction with He shou wu or Fo Ti). Chose these particular capsules because they have more more saw palmetto in each capsule. Gave 4 instead of 5 stars because I think all these alternative supplement companies charge too much!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I am a woman with hyperandrogeny and I think this help with the hair fall and oily hair and skin. But I am not sure this is the best one I've tried yet, the value is good at least.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This is my second bottle. I had it with biotin 1000mg and flax seed oil. It's been a year since I first used it. I'm definitely reordering them all again!.

Posted on May 30, 2022

This Saw Palmetto is excellent, I was getting up 5 to 7 times a night and now some nights I don’t wake up at all.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I purchased this for hair growth but my husband ended up taking it and its helping him with night toilet visits, quite a few less so will most definitely buy again