DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I love it doesn’t have the alcohol taste and it really helps with my anxiety. I have had about five bottles now and it’s a staple in my everyday life. It helps my quality of life. Good ingredient.no hemp, package is nice. Overall has a good benefit.

9f0ea182-1155-4af2-a959-7f40a873328e
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Alcohol free and liquid is perfect and just what I needed. I’ve ordered many herbs from this brand and I love the quality and affordable pricing.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Excellent quality and ingredients. It is supposed to benefit and have improvement on overall mood health, but I didn't notice any difference. It does add a unique flavor and taste to tea or hot water, however, which is what I ended up using it for. Recommended as a supplement if you are looking for Skullcap.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

It is probably good quality as I love passion flower from this company. I just can't tolerate skullcap. It gave me anxiety. I also get anxiety from other herbs that are supposed to calm so this must be another one of those. I would try it to see if you need help relaxing. Just didn't work for me. I will stick with passion flower.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I use this tincture against headaches. It works! The taste is OK, but what is more important for me is that it's made with glycerin. Nature's Answer is an excellent brand!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This supplement helped me to have a better sleep. It's also alcohol free, which is better than other brands who have tons of alcohol.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Tried this for help with sleeping (slept little bit better sometimes, not all the time, and not through the night) and pmt cramps (did nothing). Apparently this is a version of Kava. Apparently if you take too much Kava it can cause medical problems in some people, so before taking it I think people should ask their Dr about it. I once took a Kava tablet borrowed from my sister; felt more relaxed and slept better. I think perhaps tablets work better for me, and also think this is something where you need to be taking the right dosage, which is harder in this form - annoying working out the dosage, it should come in packaging with a pipette that makes it easier and quicker.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Taste is strong but it is effective at calming my stress and helping me sleep. I don’t use alcohol so I appreciate that I can get this product alcohol free.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I initially bought this Skullcap herb with antibicrobial hopes, not realizing that it is the CHINESE skullcap which I should have purchased. Thankfully, I took my first dose before bed, because 15 minutes later an unexpected drowsiness overcame me. I woke the next morning refreshed. If a sleep aid is what you need, get this!

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I was very happy to find this higher potency 2000 mg Nature's Answer Skullcap Extract. I use this herb against low-scale (deep brain) seizures that don't show up on the EEG. (I was diagnosed by an epilepsy expert). I take one dropper-full mornings and late evenings. I don't have that dragged-down feeling or weakness in my legs with this product, and my mental clarity is much improved. Generally speaking, I can highly recommend Nature's Answer herbal extracts.