DK
4.1

4.1
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Amazing

This product is the only thing I have found to help me sleep. 8 drops in my sleepy time tea st night is like magic.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

All and all this works and the taste isn't so bad compared to others that I have tried. The reason why to me it's only average is because the concentration is too low. One dose is 59 drops (the bottle lasts 15 days only) and it does not feel enough for me. Other brands I tried had a higher concentration and fewer drops were needed for the same effect, meaning it was easier to get a higher dosage. I would still recommend drops rather that pills as they are more effective for me for my insomnia and anxiety. This one is just not what I am looking for.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It's very good composition of these drops. They really help me to sleep. In the morning there is no any head haviness. I'll buy it next time.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This realy helps with sleeplesness. Ordered it a second time now.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This sleep herb blend is very effective for me. Will buy again.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is really nice, but I like even more products whithout alcohol.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Good quality and packaging also the price is good

Posted on Sep 28, 2014

If I have a lot on my mind or hormonal issues, I often will wake up at 3-4am...and can not get back to sleep for several hours. When I have this by my bed with a glass of water, I reach over in the dark and gulp about 1/4 of the bottle and take a drink of water. I am back to sleep and on with my life usually in 30 minutes. $2.50 is nothing when it compares with not getting back to sleep and feeling like crap the whole next day. Works great for me

Posted on Apr 22, 2017

I've been using this product for a couple of months now, along with a few other extracts that I mix in my nightly "Sleepy Bomb Tea" ;) It really works for me... but I also believe in the power of suggestion and Faith!! I just put faith in the products... I told myself "This conconction WILL WORK for me" "I will have a good night sleep after I drink this" ... . and I do!! It used to take me a while to fall asleep and I used to wake up more than 4 times every night... After I started taking this, I fall asleep pretty quick and I don't wake up at all.... I sleep all throughout the night and I don't wake up Groggy either....... My "Sleepy Bomb Tea" consist of: SLUMBER 20 drops...... 1 "Nighty Night Tea Bag (Brand..Traditional Medicinals, Available through this website as well).......20 Drops of Nature's Answer Chamomille Extract(Alcohol Free) .......10 drops of Linden extract (Low Alcohol). Btw I did lots of research on extracts for Sleep, relaxation and antianxiety which is why I felt that it was safe for me to mix this extracts... But do your own research!! and maybe start with less drops and work your way up.. Everybody's System is different.....I hope this mix could help out someone else.. like it helps me. Good luck!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

sadly did not help at all