DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I was looking for a spirulina that have a high potency and this was the closest that I was looking for. The taste was great, and I really like this as a superfood supplement. Not the cheapest brand out there, but if you're looking for one that has high quality ingredient, look no further.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The quality of this spirulina product seems good. The color of the algae is a deep green. I have really liked this brand for other products as well. It is an affordable way to have quality. I really like that the spirulina comes packaged in a glass bottle. I like to take it as a natural oral sunscreen.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I’m taking spirillum’s into a regular basis. This was one of the best I’ve tried. Very light taste, great quality, highly recommend to buy it from this brand.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Love algae in general because of their detox and nutritive power. This brand offers a great quality (considering how delicate the state of the ocean these days) and good dosage

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Sufficient dosage needed for me. Instead of the powder kind mixed with smoothies, i like this convenient capsules. Have been taking this even before covid. It has so far help my body immune system, less runny nose and aid my sinusitis

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

They benefits of spirulina are amazing but the smell is difficult to get over so the capsules are great way to get it Highly recommend

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I heard so many good things about spirulina ! But i didn’t realy feel any difference because I didn’t take the serving size that is mentioned on it cuz i thought it is too much for me.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

To be honest, I didn’t really get the full benefit because I didn’t take the serving size that is written on it. Because I thought it is too much pills for me per day. But i read so many great things about spirulina.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

i started to take it for a while ..then one day i didn't take i felt so down and no energy . i realized how much energy it was giving me .. simllar to wheat grass juice .. it increases endurance and strength because of oxygenation .. so i guess it helps with breathing problems ..like C.v19 if i helped you like my review thanx