DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is a quality plant,  St. John's Wort product.  clear instructions on package. Price  and size reasonable I like the fast acting liquid  ingredient  and the taste is not bad.   After three days I received the  positive  mood benefit I was hoping for! helps boost serotonin for better sleep.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Smaller bottle, 28 drops- I used for recovery from emotion overload. Best for keeping as a base for stress ,anxiety , starting healing process naturally. Calm. Take first morning pre food. Then evening pre dinner, only if needed now. Works fast Important to tell dr medical people etc your on hypericum because it does interact w other drugs and treatments. So u do need to be aware. Was the best gift to start my recovery. Liquid form is faster, u can mix w other things like echinacea, iodine if you do a quick check. Taste doesn’t bother me is syrup like, don’t miss drop as is sticky. I’ve reorder several times. I like the liquid natures answer products the best. Tried others upset my stomach

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I was skeptical when I read that St. John's wort helps with depression.. But I have to say that I think it was a good pick me up! And while I didn't like the taste at first, I now actually enjoy the flavor as well! I usually just add a bit to a cup of hot water or just add it to my tea...

Posted on May 23, 2022

When my doctor told me I might have kidney problems in a year or so and I am not a smoker or heavy drinker, after my test results came back,I started using this product in all my daily smoothies and Chinese Detox Kidney Cleansing teas to cleanse my kidneys. A month later my test results showed my kidney better than ever and never had problems any more...Director CMack

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Excellent product.. no aftertaste, very healthy and relaxing. You can add a little to a salad, soup or a small, convenient bottle of tea. Fast Shipping.

5c7acc91-f58b-4a0a-8e26-14874472b84f
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I've been looking for a nice substitute for my original st.john company and I tried a few items from iherb in pill forms and this form I started with the pills and they were good so I stick with them I will save this one if I want to upload my dosage or for topical use cuz this plant supposed to help topical exam or skin sensitivity so it's worth a try all in all it's a nice Pete pets but I can't see myself using it everyday the pills are so much more comfortable

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

PLEASE, LIKE MY COMMENT! This is a great product for make you relax and remove the stress. I bough it for my mom and she love it!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This is excellent . I use it topically for joint pain , swelling and inflammation . Also mix it with Arnica cream. I haven’t tried it internally yet but expect it to be helpful for many conditions.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I use it for immunity modulation, depression, energy, mood, and most importantly it is my no.1 anti-inflammatory supplement, because I can't tolerate curcumin, boswellia, or oregano oil which are all great for inflammation and acne breakouts!