DK

4.8
Based on 5,899 Ratings
5,255
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I need to take large doses of Vitamin D, and this is the best method. Not the greatest taste, but easy to take with the dropper top, and Vitamin D is so important for so many reasons to maintain good health and strengthen the immune system. Ask your doctor about dosage for Vitamin D deficiency.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Great vitamin d3 really love this item. I take it everyday together with my other supplements. Help with energy and mental clarity. Like it for yoga and the other practices I do such as meditation. Smells and tastes a bit oily. Dont get it on your white t-shirts as its olive oil in colour. But it helps a lot it really does. And I like the liquid, that its not a tablet or capsule or whatever. Also a nice glass bottle with dark colour. Helps to keep me fit and in shape! Just love it. What more do you need? Perhaps some more vitamin d3 for everyone every day would make us all happy. Jihooo. What do you say? Just buy it. Just buy it is my recommendation. And the effect is also good. And the potency and everything. Also for the metabolism. Can be great together with other supplements also such as fish oil or whatever floats your boat. Me personally, I take it with oranges and kale in the morning. Really helps when I cant get enough sun. And feel deficient. So I absorb it really really well. Together with my bone broth.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

For the size, dosage, quantity and the unflavoured / lack of taste version I've tried, this seems to be the best quality for package size and effect. I have issues with absorption and major deficiency, as well as poor immunity, no sun exposure and low bone density, and this is just a heaven send.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is a very good product, a quality and certified manufacturer, which guarantees 100% your health and beauty. I have been using this product for a long time and I am very happy. This product contains a lot of good ingredients. Good size and dosage for you immunity. I like this product.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I have d3 vitamin deficiency and I need to drink high amount d3 daily. I actually bought this for my 7 year old son. Vitamin d3 support bone health by helping the body absorb calcium. I have hashimoto hipotyroid disease And it helps me to take care of my condition by boosting my immunity . I combine it with other suplements and I feel so good. I live in country where you cant absorb enough d3 vitamin through sun, so I drink it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Happy to find this quality vitamin D product, it is a good value for your money and is the right kind of vitamin D (as opposed to D2 which is mostly useless). The ingredients are ones that I can feel good about and I love being able to customize the dosage drop by drop.

Posted on May 27, 2022

good quality, ingredient, size, package, this the one most high absorption, if you deficiency can use dosage at the label, for your immunity, bone, and fast effect in ypur body, great taste, if you not ekspouse the sun you can maintance vitamin d level with this product. this good for your body at all

Posted on May 22, 2022

The best way to get Vitamin D is via sunlight but many like me don't get enough of that. I supplement only with this brand as its source is Cholecalciferol from lanolin (washed from sheep wool). It's in an olive oil base so it tastes like olive oil and easily mixes with my oat bran.

Posted on May 8, 2022

i hate tablets, especially when i have to take several a day and i skip or forgot to take them. well, this is not the case as it is very easy to take 2 tiny drops a day. the taste is slightly orange to no taste, so yes! best formula for me. strongly recommend.