DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This product works very fast on pain and headaches. I usually take it as directed on the bottle but sometimes I will take it straight and then drink water. The taste is mild almost like a strong sweet tea flavor. The packaging is good and done in a way to preserve the potency (dark glass bottle). The quality of the product is excellent and works faster than taking the pill form.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Nature's Answer White Willow, Alcohol free is a great way to use your White Willow...being a liquid it's faster acting...We use it for our dog who has arthritis in his back legs(knees) & it has helped him with the pain before he goes to bed at night...Our veterinarian approved it's use, & I really like the Alcohol Free, made by a quality company like Nature's Answer...

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

White willow bark is a natural pain reliever that contains a chemical called salicin. It works similarly to aspirin, which is why white willow bark benefits include decreasing inflammation, fevers, joint pain, headaches, menstrual cramps and more. WWB is most commonly taken as extract or tea for natural pain relief and anti-inflammatory effects. In extract form, it’s typically taken in doses ranging from 120–240 milligrams of salicin for at least six weeks. Although it’s generally safe, white willow bark extract taken in high doses can cause side effects including increased bleeding, skin rashes, itching, and an upset stomach. Allergic responses are also possible among individuals who are sensitive to salicin.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Seems decent so far. The test will come when it's "that time of the month" as that's what I purchased this White Willow for. Fevers during that time. We will see. Works great on headaches thus far.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I bought this to try for headache relief. I don't get a lot of headaches and when I do they are pretty mild. I think this helps a bit but I haven't noticed a great deal of relief when I've taken it. I love I-Herb!! I try to order every supplement from them. The prices are always fantastic and the free shipping with a $20 order is amazing!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I tried including a few drops of this into a clay mask I mixed (topical use) because white willow bark extract works like salicylic acid for oily skin. I would not recommend topical usage because you need to be sure of the concentration - my skin was a bit red, I'm pretty sure it's because of this.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I've only used this topically in my toner for it's BHA properties to assist with drying out acne. I like it (and that its alcohol free!

Posted on May 30, 2021

My naturopathic dr wanted me to take aspirin before bedtime. I looked for aspirin that had no fillers. None! I am taking this instead. I was presently surprised as it helped with my pain from being in one position too long in my sleep. It is a double blessing as I can sleep a little longer than before. Then when I wake up from pain I take some more. It works for me. I only take 10 drops before bed and about the same in the night. The bottle's recommended dose is 51 drops. I'm excited that it takes less for me so the bottle will last a little longer. Another plus is no alcohol as they use a vegetable glycerin

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

It's a good choice for help with natural alternative to pain relievers.