DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Good quality, ingredients are pure yucca root extract in alcohol and purified water. Heard alot of good things about yucca for detoxing, helping skin with taking sun, insulin resistance etc. Was interested to try it.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love this! Use it external rub on sprangs and sore tendon on my heel as well as take internally for the pain & inflammation! ! Also used external on swollen knee and took away pain and inflammation!!! Bought several bottles to keep on hand for injuries with pain! Helps alot!!!

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Does what it's supposed to do. Mops up ammonia really well. I can feel the tension in my shoulders reducing when using this for a few days. At first I thought the estrogens in this tincture would affect me a lot, but this doesn't seem to be the case. I can feel that it is mildly estrogenic but not too much. So far so good!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I use it to clear ammonia. Great quality product and I can see improvements.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022
1,317

Good item and size well packaged thanks am using this

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I am very happy with this product. The quality is very good.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I think it works very well because I am taking 20 drops before sleeping and my urine smells like ammonium every morning. It cleans toxins from the body gently and naturally.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

It helps with ammonia, post protein meal. Though it is not as well studied to consider it safe.

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

Nature´s Answer is one of a few companies at iHerb that offers herbal medicine in liquids form that is of better quality (so i am repurchasing this brand, as there are not many alternatives). I give their yucca extract THREE starts for no visible potency. I hope they will start working with organic herbs too.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022