DK

1,343
MazalRh
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
high quality product

I use it to keep my feet dry when wearing socks to prevent sweating and stop the growth of an existing nail fungus. Also, I put some powder on my armpits before epilating to keep it dry. The package has a big amount of powder. doesn't contain asbestos like regular talc. the only downside for me is the packaging - on top of the box, because it's rolling to alternate between different sized openings, some leftover powder stays on top and it can get a bit messy. I moved it into a different container. But overall good product.

807a8e3b-eb74-4e5d-b98f-41bd2965586b
04f550a3-b945-4c11-bee0-67a3bcf4c5d9
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Fine quality, use it to massage my little one. The ingredient is simple. For the packaging, it comes with 3 different hole size to pat the powder out. Overall has to be careful when using as you can end up with lots of powder. It spreads easily and my little one loves it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I bought this to use as a replacement for dry shampoo. It doesn't work great on its own - the opening is a little messy and it's hard to control the application. However, if you decant this into another container I think it has a lot of potential to work as dry shampoo; also a great ingredient in DIY beauty powders.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love this product. The ingredients are organic which makes it better. I don’t have to worry about chemicals. And it’s not super dusty like the “original” baby powder. It’s quite expensive but worth the money if you want an organic, clean product to use on your baby or you. Overall just great quality.