DK

1,278
MRSRYS
Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Healty gut! Maintain a healthy balance in your body! 💯

Probiotics are made up of good bacteria that helps keep your body healthy and working well. This good bacteria helps you in many ways, including fighting off bad bacteria when you have too much of it, helping you feel better. It was a must have. I take this before meals. 30 mins before breakfast, so I making sure good bacteria was first to digest. After breakfast definitely you’ll go to your comfort zone regularly. It really feels good to flush out every toxins in your body. The main job of probiotics, or good bacteria, is to maintain a healthy balance in your body. Think of it as keeping your body in neutral. ✅💯 Like this review if it really helps you. ✨

ca961cf0-13a4-4c44-8f87-d675e1c8a97a
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Been an iHerb customer for 10 years. I had been looking for a good probiotic supplement after learning that our immune system mainly depends on our gut health (80-90percent). Have tried different brands, and this is one of the best, with no side effects. It helps with good bowel movements and digestion. Better skin is a bonus! Try it if you want to have a happier gut. 👍🏻

00a4d429-5518-48cc-b79e-9374f26ccdbd

Mom who is turning 80 has been using this for years and it helps her a great deal in strengthening her gut. Quality is superb!Ingredient is vegetable based which is what exactly i am looking for. These work well and are not overly priced like many probiotics. They do the trick without kicking the budget. Delivery came earlier than expected.Well packed. Expiry date is the same as what was posted. Will order again! My first time with iHerb ..a friend recommended it..am glad I did!

5d3552d6-82e0-4404-96cc-6e035ebd4979
758d1a94-9b42-4f68-934a-708f0d872fa8
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I have a condition where I get frequent UTIs and was on 3 courses of super strong antibiotics within the last few months. Because of that I was told to take probiotics in between infections. The ones I had before these were the super expensive giant pills. I'm not sure how much they helped with the UTI thing but they wrecked my digestive system. I thought they were supposed to make gas and bloating better, not worse. These ones are much more gentle. I take them with my morning pills including allergy medicine, birth control, and a few vitamins and I'm good to go. Much easier to swallow and I haven't been having as many issues with gas and bloating.

c108f6b3-5c86-48f1-a1a0-3b2c0c503cba
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Awesome supplements to help with healthy BMs! Size of tablets are perfect, packaging is great, and I think ingredients are good too. This high quality product will really benefit your digestive health. If you’re looking for a good probiotic supplement, this may be a good one to try out for yourself! Good for gut health!

c7eb5940-55a5-4fa9-b68d-49564c5e9a1e
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Since i have problem with gut esp heart burn and bloating, this brand really helps me well. Also helps my constipation and digestion system. The quality is superb and more cheaper than other brands. Before this i have tried other brand that more pricey, but this one is much more better.

dc9041fc-c7bf-4846-bb58-189f64dd6207
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Nice presentation, well packed, this is the first time im using a probiotic so far used for two days before the bed and feeling quite ok lets see i will update later may be after few weeks or so. I have kept it in the fridge as im living in gulf.

8f042aa3-1766-4111-b1bd-57235c2862f6
Posted on May 13, 2022

Ordered for my brother, he had stomache pain, he said it makes him feel more comfortable good for digestion, helped the gut and constipation. It tastes well. It seems it is good quality, he tolerated it ingredients. Absorption of this supplement is easy as it has good microbiome. Enough size for long time, but I ordered again because we are afraid it will be discontinued as it has many benefits. Finally, packaging is simple but catchy.

c4a480bf-e622-4cf3-ad77-a968c6af9e8d
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Been an iHerb customer for 10 years. I had been looking for a good probiotic supplement after learning that our immune system mainly depends on our gut health (80-90percent). Have tried different brands, and this is one of the best, with no side effects. It helps with good bowel movements and digestion. Better skin is a bonus! Try it if you want to have a happier gut.🌱

950431a7-5c26-416a-bdee-a1b93e033d0b
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I bought it for digestive problems that are not smooth, after I consumed it it was amazing, my digestion became smoother and my stomach was more comfortable. I recommend my wife to take it also when she has pain during menstruation. And it's proven! my wife usually has pain in the stomach during menstruation, when taking 1 pill in the morning the pain and soreness in the stomach area is no longer there

8b984901-bd75-4282-919a-d4d8b32e54e8