DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I've had a mastectomy for breast cancer, so I can't take HRT. I was suffering with debilitating hot flushes & night sweats at least 20-30 times day and night. I've been taking these for about 2 weeks and all I can say is, they work. I have the occasional mild one, but I can now function properly. Now all I need is to sort out the brain fog and joint pain associated with the menopause & I'll be back to being me 😁

Posted on May 23, 2022

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

i always get this product ,cos it helps with my menopause, the hot flashes especially, the benefits are awesome, quality is fine the ingredients on points, this product helos with my mood swing and hot flashes also i have been using a while , i have also recommended and bought for family and friends ..

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The only supplement suitable for menopause which made the difference for me - real benefits, especially helps me with hot flushes. I've tried other supplements to, but the benefits was not significant. With the Black Cohosh I've started to fill the improvement after about 10 days of using

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I tried this product when I started having hot flashes due to peri menopause. It was a great starr for me. It helped quickly and I recommend this product for women going through hormonal changes.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

It’s the best natural remedy for menstruation. I have heavy period for many years. After I take the capsules, my periods are normal now.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This really seems to help with my night sweats. I have been using it for a couple years now and am impressed with the natural alternative to taking estrogen.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

If you are a woman of a certain age and are experiencing your own personal summer, this herb helps with the flashes (or flushes). I've been taking these for years and they do work.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I was using Black Cohosh from another brand and found this to me more cost effective, as the recommended dose is just one pill per day. So far, it´s been working great, much like the previous one.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Capsule is large but it's packing everything you need in 1 dose so it's worth it. So far it's helped lots with night sweats and hot flashes. I'm pleased with the progress.