DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Calcium is an essential nutrient for building bones in our bodies. Calcium in Nature's Bounty uses a very well-absorbed method. Because it has enough capacity, it supplies enough nutrients when consumed. It is necessary for bone health regardless of age. It's easy to swallow. The package design is a bit tacky, but it comes in a brand-specific green bottle. I think my health will improve a lot by eating this.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Great product! Big jar. Contains many capsules. It’ll last me a few months which is great and it this was my initial intention after all. I wanted a big quantity of vitamins so I don’t have to place an order every month and pay for international shipping each time. This time I placed one international order. And shipping was cheap. The delivery was fast. It arrived much sooner than expected date. With in four days it was delivered to my door step. I’ll definitely e purchasing again. Thanks iherb.🥰

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

As we get older, we need a little help with bone density, since we're not producing hormones that help in that department. I'm going to be 76 this month, and I think walking and hiking, plus doing some weight training and pushups are very important for bone health. The Calcium and Vitamin D give our bodies something to work with to make more bone.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1,055

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

When I was diagnosed with osteoporosis, my doctor recommended that I take a Calcium supplement. I was very skeptical at first, but after some research and a recommendation from a friend, I tried Calcium 600 with Vitamin D3. The results were pretty amazing! Not only did it help my bones, but it also made me feel more energetic and strong.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Good calcium support for me and my family. Contains vitamin D for good absorption of calcium, very effective combination. Easy to take, helps with deficiency of calcium.

Nourabu
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This is being sold triple the price In pharmacys back home. This is always recommended to me by friends who has seen great benefits specially with more energy and strong nails