DK

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Nature’s bounty the price is relatively good and its quality is acceptable. Ingredients look ok, with sufficient amount of calcium which is good for bones. I am buying the supplement for my mom who has calcium deficiency. So far she has been taking her 2nd bottle and of course it is difficult to see the improvement yet.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I'm 48 y.o. and starting to get worried about osteoporosis especially with menopause coming. Price was right, and cheaper than buying from physical stores. The capsule was slightly on the bigger side.

32d96e14-dcc6-4d37-9bb9-4537753743e4
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

quite shocked with the softgels size but can be tackle by chew it. planning to share it with the kids as well since during their growing period calcium is very needed to their bone and teeth growth.

96f60d31-89d0-4e8e-bf09-f7351c3b674a
Posted on Sep 3, 2021

i am writing this review from the Philippines and so far was satisfied of the product. Initially i am worried that this might not be received as the items will come overseas. But it is well taken care off by iherb and the courier. Definitely will order again and the product works for my mom who has calcium deficiency.

a6d06d69-ef81-4f16-8cd4-c8c0a171f508
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Yet to try because of the warning at the back. The product might not be safe for pregnant, nursing ladies. I checked with doctor, she recommended to take after pregnancy due to the warning.

5d425fdc-a89a-4be5-81cb-0ee7d97e8f34
0b5add7f-a350-409b-8b04-b953508b42cd
Posted on May 15, 2022

It’s soft gel form, which is much easier to swallow. As my digestion system is really sensitive , I have to search calcium without magnesium , this is it !

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great price and delivered as expected. The calcium supplement is for my wife and she said it is doing what she expected it would. Would definitely order this again.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Thick capsule skin and a bit big in size for swallowing. I believe 220 rapid release soft get is too many in a bottle. I do not take everyday but I finish the whole bottle in a year. Smaller size is preferred.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Great! Bought this for my mum and she takes it daily. It is definitely not as expensive as buying from a drug store. The capsule size is quite big though.