DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Quality is good , the ingredient in side are healthy,it’s true in size ,I took one dosage per day ,the immunity system is make my energy strong and I’m not put under the sun and the package is good,when I got Covid I took it and the effects is awesome ,Deficiency’s of vitamin D3, absorption is good,it’s make my bone strong ,there are no taste

cf9e5031-852b-4fc8-b34e-47d509e4e1c2
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Good product! Vitamin D is very important for health and affects immunity takes part in metabolism. It helps for the formation of bone cells, the work of immune cells, conduction of excitation impulses through nerve fibers, the functioning of skeletal muscles and heart muscle. It is better to take vitamin D with Vitamin K2 MK7 which gives better absorption. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. Excellent product and give satisfaction with good result.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have used Nature's Bounty D3 as recommended by my doctor and have had excellent results. I was fortunate to find it on iherb for a great price. Home delivery during the pandemic is very convenient. On a number of occasions I have gone to purchase it at a local pharmacy only to get there and find that the product wasn't available. I have told several friends about the really good prices and how convenient it is to shop on iherb.

I love this vitamin D. At the beginning i only take 1 capsule. But now i found out that I am vitamin D deficiency, so i take 2 a day! I checked that we can take up to 4000 iu of Vitamin D, it's depend on your deficiency level! Vitamin D plays a very important role in our body, it helps the absorption of calcium, especially for women who's reaching menopause, you should start checking your vitamin d level during your 40. Because around 40 - 50 is the period of perimenopause which is around menopause. In this period of time it's very important to nourish yourself. Vitamin D deficiency can cause a lot of problems, it affects our moods & bone loss. If you're vitamin d deficiency you will likely have depression, fatigue and bone pain like me ! This does save my life. Nature's bounty Vitamin D is a mini softgel type , it's very easy to swallow and tasteless. So far this works best for me loved it !

Posted on Apr 14, 2022
1,129

Today, the most demanded vitamin D is also called vitamin sun. Vitamin D3 protects the body from stress, viruses, and inflammatory processes, the guardian of immunity. Both children and adults need it. Vitamin D from the company Nature's BOUNTY is 1000IU a daily convenient dose. High quality product.I like this supplement because it is inexpensive, easy to use.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
4,069

My parents love this supplement so dearly, we all have noticed how it gradually improve the healthy strong functions of their respective bones & immune system.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

natures bounty is a reputable brand. good in quality. i bought this for my mom. she loves it. her health seemed improved, less fall sick, her D3 level has increased.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Nice small size, package well, got it when it said it was going to be delivered, absorb with no taste and is good for your bones.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021