DK

Based on 3,637 Ratings
2,986
iHerbCustomer
1,435

I don't want to believe it but I found out my Vitamins do work. My physician was very skeptical that they would work and the cost of Vitamins at the pharmacy were too high for me to afford them, but after I began taking them once a week, all of a sudden my energy level increased dramatically and my mood changed...I'm not sure why but they

1,493

I've been using this vitamin for almost a year and I can feel a dramatic increase in my energy level. I'm also learning how to take it as regularly as possible, which is very important if you're taking it daily. The ingredients are effective while the price is reasonable.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022
2,407

I'm a college student, who has never taken any type of supplement before. So I was pretty skeptical about whether it would work...but this vitamin did not disappoint. Within 2 weeks, I felt like my energy levels had been boosted and I already noticed a change in my mood.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great quality Evening primrose, I pierce the capsules because I prefer not to take gelatine. I find the ingredients are premium quality with this brand. I take it for hormonal balance and I find it beneficial for hair health too. It doesn’t really taste like anything once removed from the capsule.

5e6d4a57-7f72-4bce-a389-1976588fa9de
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I just started taking these to help with ummmm grumpiness before my menstrual cycle. It says to take 3 daily I take two , I am due to surf the crimson tide in about a week , usually get grumpy a week before. So far so good , but I will have to let you know, not sure if it’s the placebo affect or if I’m genuinely not mean this week. Doesn’t taste bad but it’s an easy to swallow capsule. I have read that the benefits of taking this pill are usually not seen until about 3- 6 months and since I have been taking this for only 2 weeks not sure of how helpful my review will be.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

quality good I like it for my menses come soon and it is good for all age ingredient is good pac6is good it has benefits for women's health and it is taste less I like it, did u try this it is good for women's health package is good

121e39d3-b650-4d56-851a-dc1b2f13706e
1,298

I've been taking this vitamin for a couple of months now and I can definitively say that it works. I don't even think that I could have been more happier with my lifestyle if I had tried to do so.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022
1,442

I've been using this vitamin for a while now, and I found it really helped me with my health and well-being. It's a good supplement to improve your health.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I order this on repeat. I am 50 and my hormones act up. This supplement is great for my age and the size is not to large so can be swallowed easily. I take this every night . And I notice I feel great. Packaged securely to insure quality last long in the bottle.

I always experienced horrible menstrual cramps and got really irritated before my period. But I after i started using primrose oil, i saw a change in both mental and physical health. I don’t know if i make myself think it helps me but when i decided to take a pausey period became a bit irregular again. Definitely will purchase again and again! (: the only recommendation would be to switch to a glass container to avoid microplastic (: