DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The omega 3 Nature's Bounty,Fish Oil is a reference, as it has good levels of EPA and DHA. I use 1 to 2 capsules a day, after meals. It helps in general health and cardiovascular health. It is a health support, but it will not give results at the aesthetic level. It helps as a natural anti-inflammatory and helps in heart health, the ingredients are balanced and it does not have a fishy odor.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This is a typical fish oil supplement. It is a good quality one, it comes with no taste or after taste soft gels which is easy to swallow. It is rich in omega which is good for the heart, hair, and overall immunity. The package is fair in terms of size.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

improve skin elasticity, reduce visible wrinkles, and increase blood flow to the skin. Collagen is generally considered to be a safe and nontoxic daily supplement for healthy individuals, anti age good quality , all body benefit

I personally like this product and I will buy again. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Fast delivery. The Fish Oil is good for my skin. Thank you.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Easy to use, simple dosage. I bought it for my sister. She is satisfied and asked for one more)

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Nice quality fish oil for brain and heart system, my memory became better

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I prefer to get Fish oil which eliminate mercury. Think this is safer & better than the rest. Highly recommended

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Bought this for my mom and she said after using her skin became better and she is more attentive now

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I take these fish oils to maintain good health. The price and quality are excellent.