DK

Based on 1,524 Ratings
1,292
Posted on Nov 22, 2022
Прекрасно!

it's a best fish oil ever i know. first important ingredient in it is of course fish oil. it has so many benefits. omega is so necessery thing that every organism shoul join . it helped my heart work and getting improved of my hair. it is very easy to drink. because it contains only capsulles.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Fish oil helps improve blood circulation. Nature's County is my favorite brand. It always satisfies me with high quality. Taking fish oil for a long time improves blood flow, which increases energy in the body overall and even reduces weight. The package design is not sophisticated, but it is a unique green bottle of this brand. It's easy to swallow. I recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

This omega helps me with brain-boosting, Also I feel that I see better, it's also very helpful for the eyes. This fish oil is made from cold ocean fish and this is great. The package, quality, ingredients, and taste are really great. Recommend for 16+ age everyone. Also, this product is very good for cholesterol and heart

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Packaging and quality of this fish oil was superb. I found the price cheap compare to the other brand. One of the major ingredient is omega that is good for the heart ,cholesterol,hair and inflammation, the taste is fine. The best benefit is for the heart. It is good for people who's age is 30+.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I have used this brand for years, and it works very well. It reduces inflammation in the body, and helps me control both inflammation and my asthma. The heart health is an added bonus. I buy this brand as all the ingredients are sources from the ocean, from small fish, which is much healthier than farmed.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love this product as it is purified from mercury. Also I have bought this for my cousin which doesn't like to take any "artificial" supplements. The fact that it is FISH OIL, not Omega-3 is a good convincing point for her it is not artificial, but old-school fish oil ))

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.