DK

4,660
Anastasija
Posted on Sep 29, 2022
gentle ♡

High quality iron supplement for everyday usage, which doesn’t cause vomiting reaction and is gentle to your stomach. Love the dosage, just 1 pill in the morning and you go. Really nice complex of ingredients, makes it easy to assimilate. I think your body and its newly produced red blood cells will definitely say “thank you ” and benefit from this product on daily basis.

714e2d64-7ea7-4360-840a-13188c186a2e
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This is the only form of iron that is gentle on my stomach and GI tract. I take one every day. There is no scent or taste. The capsule is small. Helps me with with overall symptoms of rls. The size, quantity and quality of ingredients are a terrific bargain.

1f15d85f-2f62-4485-b594-c69e3063c77b

I really liked these capsules since i have a severe iron deficiency and these supplements really helped me with that. Ive been experiencing less symptoms of the deficiency meaning the minerals in the supplement have been working meaning this product is very high in quality! I love the packaging style and the size og the capsules- they're easy to swallow and don't taste bad at all! I will be using these more frequently.

d805b701-2fb3-4e01-b3c3-e37a218952e0
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is the best iron supplement, I've tried. it was made of high quality ingredients. it has both iron and folic acid, The amount and quality is great for the price, highly recommended. I would still suggest for you to take it with a meal, but I took it on an empty stomach and it was still fine Overall very satisfied!

6701f0e5-aff0-4311-967a-b10b2778bb5d
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I like that it has vitamin c in the ingredient list however I didn’t notice vitamin B-12 when i got it and i want to check with my doctor before taking it since i have quite high levels of B-12 and not sure if that is ok to take these, especially because it states B-12 daily value in it is 333%.

9971c37a-6319-4e84-882a-4da73ec7dd62
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Iron is one of the most important supplements for human health. That is why I got it for the second time. I bought it six months ago. I liked its size, one can swallow it easily. Its quality is very good because its ingredient is rich of minerals.Thanks iherb for this composition. Taste is not bitter, package is very good.

d1d14797-15df-40e1-bd38-41ebde84dba2
dec00fa6-196a-4a51-9cef-49eed3a913ca
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

After having developed anemia I started taking regular iron and had to deal with constipation. After changing my diet and trying laxatives, I found this product recommended online and have been delighted with it. I have no digestive issues now and I am able to take it on an empty stomach to maximize absorption (I've never once experienced nausea or indigestion when taking Gentle Iron). Iron's absorption is also increased by taking it with a little vitamin C and this formula contains it. It also has B-12 and folic acid which help raise iron levels. Happily I'm back to regularly donating blood and my iron levels continue to exceed the minimums required to donate. Best of all, the discomfort of constipation is no longer an issue. My vegan friends who have started using it are also very happy with it.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

The use is very easy the size stay for six months i use it my age is 25, the quality of package keep it safe from air which is perfect to middle east weather, its gentle and moisturize the skin perfectly… didn’t make any sensitive to the skin , the frequency is perfect tooo

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I used to have anemia and it took a very long time to get back to a normal level. Bought this for period times, so avoiding deficiency on iron (i.e. haemoglobin) to produce red blood cells for the body. If you anemia, do consult a practitioner and find out the root cause behind it.