DK

4.7
Based on 1,416 Ratings
1,149
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I take ginkgo biloba for my glaucoma eyes. I almost finish 1 bottle of Nature's Bounty Ginkgo Biloba and will purchase again. There is no adverse effect, so it is a good sign. Also, I trust Nature's Bounty is of a good quality. Please give me thumb up, so I know you want an update, and I will post another update.

44b21d37-0068-4211-aeba-86dc3f9f6e86
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

It’s a natural booster of your brain fiction. I take it every morning, it has a neutral taste, as I take it in a capsule. However, it’s possible to open a capsule, pour over hot water and take it as a tea! its content in hot water

75daef0b-35cc-47f6-8abd-6c6aace4d987
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Ginkgo biloba has a lot of benefits for our health and for me I mainly bought it for circulation problems hearth health, infflamation, memory problems brain fog and fatigue. I could feel after one week that my blood circulates better and my feet were warmer, my concentration and focus was super I could learn better. I have improvement in mood too

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Best ginkgo supplement. The dose is just right. Capsules don’t stick together, good size, no bad taste or smell. I take it with Vit D3 as I’ve read that they work better together. Vit D3 helps absorb Ginkgo Biloba extract and reinforces its impact. Nature’s Bounty products are always of good quality.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

According to the instructions, you need to take one tablet of the drug per day, which is also very economical. It's also nice that the effect of these pills really is: I often have a headache, especially when the weather changes, and I don't want to drink painkillers all the time, because they are not safe for the liver. After I drank Ginkgo Bilobu for 20 days, I noticed that I didn't have a headache so often, and I felt a little calmer than before, my memory and mood improved.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

It is magnificent, it helps with the energy and brain. it has no taste, it helped my memory. and good along with age. one of the best ginkgo in the market

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I ordered it for my husband who had problem with brain activity and memory. He is quite satisfied with the result. His brain activity got far better. So it is quite a good one. Recommend it!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I have been using this product for over 2 months now and I can sense my mind is more sharp. Sometimes I believe I remember too much now (haha)

Posted on May 10, 2022

All my family use that supplement for brain health and also against cold legs and arms. We are very pleased with this supplement and we have used it contimiously for 2 years yet.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The actual home delivery time was much earlier than the target day. Very nice and convinance as I can track the delivery progress via the web site.