DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This supplement is a must for me as I get older. Help to improve my memory, keeping my mind sharp and focus for a longer period of time. f u find my comment helpful, do smack on the "thump up" button! Tks!

11f4523e-41a4-486c-a3be-3d4a29646100
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This is an excellent quality supplement and is rich in ginkgo ingredient for memory improvement and healthy brain. It has no taste or after taste. The capsules are easy to swallow and I take it one pill a day. The package is good and night and the box size is medium.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

My family have been taking gingko biloba supplement for a long time, hoping that it could help improve memory for my kids and delay dementia in me and my mother. This price is such a good bargain! Not much I can comment on its effect because it is supposed to be some subtle and long term change.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I heard that if you have tinnitus, ginkgo helps your ear issues. I have had pee..sound for a while. not sure how but my symptoms have gotten quite better after I started to consume this one. I chose this because of the price and the quality. Very satisfied !

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

My husband's doctor recommended this to him for help with protecting cognition. My 93-year old aunt used to take this too and she never got dementia. So it remains in my shopping cart.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

he great thins is that is is affordable and the quality is great, the ingredients are great and i asked an expert before which means i highly recommend

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
4,069

It impressively helps boost the healthy function of my brain's memory, great for my blood circulation and it helps provide my body with enough energy.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I've been taking Ginko Biloba now for about 4 months and it has helped my memory. The amount of product you get for the price is excellent.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Came well packaged. Helps with foggy memory. My mom takes ginkgo for vertigo and it’s very helpful.

b4b24b25-22ee-48f1-bec2-d1a7991f9fa5