DK

4.8
Based on 4,937 Ratings
4,130
Posted on May 19, 2022

I've been taking these tablets for a few months and I really like them. They are odorless and tasteless and are very easy to swallow. The package is great and very easy to open again and again and to store, has a very "high quality" feel to it. I started to take magnesium a few years back because I suffered from leg cramps at night, and I don't suffer from it anymore by taking one of these pills before bed as well. highly recommended for those of you suffering the same problem or muscle pain in general.

dcd4dc33-ed34-4e3b-9d6b-cb3cd7bdb657
dc16a8ec-6a90-4cd7-9562-2e4ed02a6cda
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

The product arrived quickly and within the time frame mentioned. The bottles were well packed and arrived in excellent condition and looked exactly as described on the I-Herb internet site. The dosage per pill is just what is needed, We are satisfied with the product's quality and its ingredients. I have purchased this brand of magnesium for several years to satisfaction.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Good quality supplement, good relaxation before going to bed. I sleep better. The package is comfortable, the size of pills is normal. The ingredients are good! It's an important mineral especially during stress periods. Good supplement for joints and from cramps in muscles. I liked a lot this magnesium

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

This magnesium is ordered by my sister. She exercise every morning and she says she is happy with quality of this magnesium.Whrn you live and breathe sport you nerd to think on your bones, mucles and joints, so this supplement is for you. She drinks it daily. One more thing, she says it helps hrr with her sleep because she doesnt have mucle crams any more.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I take it in the night together with Zinc, along with various supplements recommended by my nutritionist in my diet, I have to say that since I started taking it a few days later I began to feel the benefits of Magnesium, without a doubt I will repeat the purchase and I recommend the brand. I am a big fitness fan and I love to train. Supplementation is the small contribution that adds just what is necessary to be able to improve my energy and performance and in my case increase muscle mass thanks to it.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I have been using the produce for years, it’s high quality with its form of active ingredient magnesium in an easily absorbed form. The size of the bottle is exceptional value for money and I’ve seen a definite benefit in my muscle cramps and consequently Ana improved sleep

Posted on Jul 12, 2022
1,253

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

good quality and very good potency. Using this with other supplements after work out. Magnesium is important not only for your body, but also mind. This is a very high dose and you only have to take one tablet. Most other brands, have lower doses and still you have to take 2-3 pills to reach that dose. Because of this, this one is very convenient.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Helps put me to sleep at night. High quality and a good dosage for a daily part of your diet. Great ingredients and size. A very recommended brand for magnesium. Package was great and has little taste. Great for my hormone balance and making sure I have the correct minerals for my muscle and joint help that benefits my health.