DK

4.6
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The supplemental we really like this product it seems to work quite well we have been using it for quite some time we are usually getting things from my herb as the price is fair the size is a much better size than the one you can find in the store

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I use it for the prostate difficulty, in first 3 days use it was excellent, but after that my body return back to difficultly to empty the bladder, its my body who resist and adapt any medicine.

b1fbf03f-3588-4662-8b5a-c450c14290d7
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I bought one bottle of 100 for my uncle and he is all about it since june 2022. I will definitely buy another bottle very soon.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Quality is excellent, the ingredients goo i actually like the size , saw palmetto is great for hair loss, packaging was great. It doesnt have a taste

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

i am taking this as part of a anti hair thinning regime, hair fall has reduced. need to see new hair growth. i am also taking pumpkin seed oil along with this.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I am waiting for this product to help my hair growth in a few months and my husband needs this product to promote prostate health.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I bought this as a gift for my father. It's great for prostate health. It's for men, not women. It's for preventative measures of course.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

This works!!! Have been using this product to help reduce night tine calls to the toilet. It has reduce the frequency from 3 times a night to 1 time a night whuch for my age is normal because the 1 time I go to the toilet is withba full bladder. Will continue to use this excellent product. Thank u.

bf4cc555-7971-4dfb-8018-ca5ac3259f72

Blocks some DHT (Testosterone conversion  to DiHydroTestosterone). Male or female. For male at higher doses good for prostate issues. My wife and I have started with 2 per day and take in combinaison with MSM. Works good. They both work for hair loss but in 2 different ways. Saw Palmetto controls your DHT and MSM is just FANTASTIC to make nails, hairs, skin, joints stronger !

4d830e46-0efd-489c-8ec7-6abb39b2eced