DK

4.8
Based on 3,166 Ratings
2,624
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

The quality ,taste and the size of this product are very good It helped me to improve my immune systems And it had a good effect in short time And the package was very nice Finally I recommend it for people who suffering from deficiency I wish my review was enough an thanks for reading

db09198a-6e73-437d-ba8d-828bab6ee98c
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I included Zinc 50mg (as zinc gluconate) in my daily minerals since March 2020. Vegetarian-friendly, so far I have not experienced any flu-like symptoms to date. I have 10mg in my daily multi-vitamins, so I take additional Nature's Bounty Zinc as needed which is often these days. As soon as I feel flu-like symptoms manifesting, I take this caplet, and has not failed me. It really immune support must. This is value for money and so glad iHerb made this availability possible to people like me who live in Asia.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I have been buying this particular supplement for years now. It is highly recommended for the immunity, especially when you need a boost during the colder months. The quality ingredient in this really helps with absorbtion in the body, plus the package lets you know everything you need. I try to buy supplements that have a 1 tablet per day dosage. It's easy to follow and you don't get mixed up when you take more than 3 or 4 supplements. No taste, no smell.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
4,069

I'm health conscious as I'm still afraid of the pandemic, so I just want to make sure that I have health armors, this product is amazingly efficient in supporting my immune system, I can feel the significant changes on my wellbeing after taking this product, I'm absolutely amazed.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Been taking this for over a year now...Break in half daily intake for the immune system. Helps fights Colds, flu or shortens the time you have it Grateful to find these in a time where there is panic over this virus. It is very hard to find anything with zinc, and now I have enough for myself and my mother to keep us bother healthy as she works in the medical field and have a compromised immune system and needs all the Zinc and Vitamin C she can get to keep up her immunity to this virus after being sick. Very thankful to find this product!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022