DK

1,382
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
4,922

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Wonderful natural conditioner, with plenty of benefits. . Can be used at any age - by children and adults. The package arrived safely - it was well sealed. big size but easy to store at home near the bath or in the closet. very good quality. contains natural ingredients. It's important to know in advance that it has a mint scent. Sensitive for the scalp skin, and moisturizes the hair very well.

Orignally wanted to order Tea tree & Seabuckthron conditioner to pair with same scented shampoo but it's out of stock and went ahead with version, which is anyway nutritional and good benefit for dry itchy, sensitive scalp and help hair growth. It mosturizes afterwards and looked fine quality based on a few uses so far. Will keep using for now.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

It's pretty good. My hair is somewhere between 2C and 3A, and this seems to do a good job of hydrating without weighing down my curls. The scent is a bit much (read: natural) for my liking, but not so much that it is unenjoyable to use. Good for my scalp, which can sometimes be flaky. The package is a good size.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Have tried this with another brand's baby shampoo. Gives wonderful results and I can see more hair growth. Quite amazing as compared to the many expensive shampoos and conditioners I've tried.

05cd4757-cf12-49a5-8470-7f4bf04aaec5
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I like this conditioner for my fine and thin hair. The only drawback is that the menthol (peppermint?) is quite strong. I usually like to leave my conditoner on for a few minutes, but I worry about leaving this on might hurt my scalp. I think it would be good for people with short hair, though.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have thin curly hair that needs lots of protein. This conditioner works great for me. Love the little tingle you get on your scalp. My hair has been soft and well moisturized since beginning to use this. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

For the price and it's size, I would say you get a good deal. However, I prefer the other conditioner more because it was easier to use. The packaging was a bit weird since i had to squeeze out the product when Im showering unlike other bottles, the product would be released easily. Quality wise, it works but Im just okay with the smell.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I bought this product three time! it is a must try! The size of the product is sufficient it moisturize the hair and the quality is just insanely good and it leave a very natural nice scent after.