DK

4.4
Based on 2,359 Ratings
1,483
Posted on Jan 30, 2022
Excellent Shampoo & Conditioner !

I am 70 years of age and have always had beautiful long hair. I've been using Nature's Gate shampoo & conditioner for well over 30 yrs. Nature's Gate is gentle and effective, keeping my hair & scalp lustrous, moisturized and in great condition. My lungs are very sensitive to fragrances and the scent is light & natural and does not aggravate my lungs, so that's a big benefit. Nature's Gate has been impossible to find close to home for over a year, so, I'm very happy to find it at iHerb.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Scent very nice and not strong , i have oily hair i use it every day , quality is goos but there is butter the size is great compared to the price , packaging is good my scalp is oily and sensitive and it’s was nice to her it’s have natural composition

2f4d4c2b-1b9c-4901-93ee-2346ed8ae5a4
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I've been using the herbal shampoo and the tea tree conditioner for a few weeks now, and I have noticed a significant reduction in my scalp itching and dryness as well as flaky areas disappearing. I had a flaky area right in the front that had been there for years regardless of the season, and it is completely gone. I hope the products come back in stock more often, as they're always out of stock.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I was afraid that the herbal scent would be too strong. But to my surprise, i rlly love it! Considering that it is not too big a bottle, i would recommend people to try this. This shampoo has been great in maintaining my hair quality. It cleanses my scalp sufficiently such that i do not have dandruff, not too oily, not too dry.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I've used this shampoo since the 70's. The scent is divine and it's so wonderful for my hair. I was sad when I heard it was discontinued, and when I found it again at IHerb, I was very happy. My daughter also purchases this brand and uses it in her holiday rentals. Thank you for making it readily available again.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

One of my favorite shampoos. Excellent product and, finally, a company that knows how to package a liquid product so that it arrives in perfect shape! Thank you ♥

697288fb-ee4d-4a6e-8d2d-d0e4a428703f
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

A high quality shampoo. Nice scent. Non irritating and no build up. Great price. Using this for a few weeks now. Also a gentle product. Good for the scalp and sensitive hair. Composition is good since it is a iherb product. Recommended! Size and packaging is also perfect for use.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

As with all of the Natures Gate products, this is a high quality shampoo with a wonderful natural herbal aroma that is gentle and non- drying of the hair and non-irritating to my sensitive scalp. Always leaves the hair shiny and manageable with no buildup. I’m so glad that IHerb offers their products for such a great price!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I thought that this had been discontinued and was so happy to find it here!! I have lots of sensitivities to smells and other ingredients but never to this… I used it for decades and then have so much trouble finding a replacement… I’m so happy to be re-united with my favorite shampoo!!! Hope to find the conditioner again too.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Love the scent very much, a botanical scent, the size is big with a good price, the quality is good, nice for all ages, easy to use, simple package, the benefit is clean and fresh hair, the composition is nice, good for oily scalp, moisture enough for sensitive hair scalp.