DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 25, 2022
Good low dose, I like it.

Possible Outcomes when you take this are ::: (1) You Don’t Notice Anything: If you do not notice any difference it is most likely that you have low stomach acid levels. :::: (2) You Notice Indigestion: If you notice a burning, hotness or heaviness in your chest then these are signs you have adequate stomach acid levels and shouldn't take this at the moment.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

This is my go-to for any meal in which I've had very rich food (fats/oils) and am feeling "too full". One tablet is sufficient to relieve that feeling without having to resort to other remedies. I've also found that taking one tablet before drinking any alcoholic beverage seems to lessen the effects of that, as well. (From a 69 y.o. female that is the textbook "light drinker"}.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I worked with a health practitioner and she was able to determine that I had low stomach acid which was affecting my digestion. So she had me start taking this with each of my meals and it's really helped a lot

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I got these for my sister and my husband since they were both having issues with heartburn. I didn’t want them constantly neutralizing their stomach acid with Tums, so I got this for them to use instead. They both said they work amazingly.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I use this brand as a supplement to some other stomach enzymes I take. My regular brand enzymes are 650mg and when I need a tad bit more to help digest a large meal these suit the bill just fine.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

First time I ordered any betaine hcl with it, it worked really well. no acid reflux but later when I switched to Now's betaine HCL I had to be very careful with that even sometimes only 1 Now's betaine HCL giving me bad acid reflux but Nature's life 's 4-6 tablets was good to me .strange but for me personally Nature's Life,Betaine HCL suited me well . I also tried Doctor's Best betaine but again it was too strong to handle. so I prefer low quantity for me.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Good product quality at acceptable price and enjoying the natural ingredients. Size is easy to swallow. Well benefit on my health. Taste is fair. Well package.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021
1,236
2,010

Great stuff...I've been using it for years. I had terrible acid indigestion. A natural health doctor said if I'd take a single tab of Betaine HCI with each meal my body would quit over-producing acid. It sounded counter-intuitive to me. But I'd do anything to avoid getting hooked on acid blocker drugs. So I tried it. And it worked like a charm.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
1,509

great performance excellent result no side effect good test recommendation