DK

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
1,236
2,012
An easy to take version of calcium

Calcium frequently comes in huge pills that I just can't swallow. They also come with a lot of added sugars in any kind of chewable version. So this one is a powder, mixes easily in water, goes into a smoothie or orange juice or many other liquids.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I know that the size of pills may be a little bigger but it still surprises me. The pill can be sliced but even the slices are not easy for me to take…

Posted on May 27, 2021

I had my yearly physical when I turned 50 this year and my doctor recommended a calcium supplement. She said calcium citrate malate is the best kind for absorption. This formula also has magnesium, D, zinc, copper, a complete formula for strong bones. Very good value on a hard-to-find supplement. I like that the dosage in each tablet is not too high, so I can take 1-2 on days when I'm eating well and getting my calcium through food, and more on the days when I'm not.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Good brand. Always high quality supplements. I highly recommend buying this one.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I didn't know that calcium doesnt absorb easily unless it is citrated. I bought it hopefully it works great!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Veru good form of calcium. Good amount per a jar. Will take with my husband.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

it really supports bonea and teeth health

166851bc-5631-4835-97d9-4b93eb74af8b
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

really it works and have a big box

9ae2aac9-260d-4aff-ad67-2283d2c70155
Posted on Jul 22, 2021

This is great as besides calcium it has a host of other stuff to help your bones... only thing is although there’s vit D, it’s D2 instead of D3 which I read is better