DK

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Fantastic bone density scans with improvement each year that I have one done. 97% of the mineral strontium is found in the bone. S0 why not replace it naturally? It has worked for me and wish I had known this sooner.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

It serves my purpose but I would prefer it in capsule form for easy swallowing.

Posted on May 2, 2020

I was given a Tamoxifen for 5 years after being diagnosed with breast cancer. My knees hurt so bad that I could not go down stairs. I started taking Strontium. I could go up and down stairs within a few months with out any pain. I have been taking this product for years now.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Good quality, easy tablets, consistent ingredients

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Great for maintaining bone density & good price.

Posted on May 17, 2021

Have been taking this for 4 plus years. My bone density has improved taking this plus regular gym.

Posted on May 15, 2021

I have been taking this product for osteopaenia for several years and along with other health modalities i believe it has been helpful to increase my bone density.

Posted on Sep 2, 2019

I started taking this about 3 years ago & my osteoporosis went back to osteopenia. I take calcium morning and strontium at night. Will keep taking, better than drugs with dreadful side effects.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is not something that's beneficial for osteoporosis. While it will show increased bone density on a scan, many studies show that it actually makes bones more brittle. Suggest everyone considering a purchase to research it first.