DK

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 14, 2022
1,492
Good

I bought this as a supplement to improve my immune system against the COVID. I felt upset when I take it with my routine multivitamins which also contains zinc. Obviously I overdosed. Please check your other supplements to see whether they have zinc already to avoid the side effects like I had.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

i hv acidic stomach since primary school. perhaps due to i like to read and often miss my meals. it became worst when i was around 45. i cud woke up sweating, can't bath until the sweat stopped. but then after bathing another round of sweating. doctors had no answer, so i bought all the otc medicines to test which worked. it turned out that the anti acid and proton pump wud stopped the sweat within 5 to 10 minutes and calmed me down. then i tried all the stomach medicines i cud find. only 5 years ago i found that zinc is the most effective solution. this zinc is my favorite types. recently i found also Slippery elm working well with zinc, to reduce the emotional swings with the stomach problems. i am also taking zinc l carnosine. and very recently trying glycine and l camosine. both helped but need more time to be family with.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I am grateful that I can read and study about my health. I once heard from a naturopath that if you suppliment with zinc for 5 months, immunity will strengthen against allergies. Good quality product product and pill size is easy to swallow. I started with this amount of mg but now I take less about 3 times per week. Always consult with your doctor before taking any supplements.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

this zinc is the only one i found that has a decent amount of copper not too much and not too little. if you are on pyrrole disorder protocol with high dose of zinc, and worry about getting low on copper you can take one of these a day. it's best to check your blood for copper because copper can be at a high level to begin with, especially with women. 2mg is a very good amount if your copper is ok to begin with. it tastes a bit bad but not too bad. regular copper pills taste awful but this one comes with a lot of zinc too so it's less potent than if you were to take them separately. I wish it would also come in 50 mg zinc and 20mg zinc versions and without the copper too. some minerals are hard to find in different dosages. if the taste was better it would be 5 stars.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Started taking because I was not tasting much of my food. Read this is common as you get ... mature. Then read taking zinc could help and it does. 30 mg pill seems to work best for me. Could get upset stomach if you take too much. Pretty cheap fix to improve quality of life.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

A great combination od ingredient at a good price and quality. I have been using this supplement for about 5 months. I will definit ely buy this product again. No taste, small size. I ide for immunity. Large package for 6 month. Zink is good antioxidant.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

took this as an immune support. it somehow makes me sleepy when i take it at night, which is a pleasant surprise as it really helps me to get into my sleep easily :)

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I use another brand of Zinc for two nights then I take this every third evening for the additional copper - as i use NAC on a regular basis and then tend to deplete copper, or so i have read.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I recommend this zinc because it has the best value for money. It is in the best absorbable form - zinc picolinate. Additionally, it contains copper which is a zinc antagonist. If we take zinc alone for a long time, it flushes copper out of the body.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Zinc should be taken with copper so I appreciate that this supplement contains a good percentage of it. I will continue to buy this. The amount is perfect for daily intake if you don't take any multivitamins. Effective against acne, especially cystic acne. The difference is 2 weeks.