DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I am so happy to discover a 'Nature's Secret' excellent version of the classic joint formula! I particularly like that this product is a liquid gelcap, rather than the usual white pill. It is much easier on the liver and more easily absorbed in this liquid form. I find them easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Great product. Completely natural supplement, no side effects, fast delivery, take it for knee pain and really have a great improvement in walking and function, reduces pain. Soft and easy-to-swallow pills, without an aftertaste. It is highly recommended.

abdb7c49-28e7-4d89-9f0b-3e7342c38949
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Have been taking Nature's Secret, Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint gels for more than 20years without any issue todate even running 5-7km, 3-4days every week. This product is great and suitable for me.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Have been trying out different types of glucosamine and found the Premium Lubri-Joint the most suitable for me - knee is not as sore as previous during exercise since started to take this 4 years ago, quality of life has improved!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I bought this for my mom, because she has arthritis. We didn’t repurchase, so it’s really hard to tell if it’s working or not, cause I believe you gotta be taking it consistently to see results.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Bought them to my uncle and he says it helps to his knee pain.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Soft gel caps are easy to swallow. Has definitely helped to relieve joint pain.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,355

Great quality, good brand. Just what I required. Highly recommended

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

works well for my bad knee. Eases the pain. Been taking it for years.