DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Been on statins for years so a no brainer for me. Also our big black british shorthair cat age 2 went into kidney falure from medication after hip injury surgery and was given weeks to live. Researched and started giving q10. 8 years later he is as large as life thanks to q10. Kidneys back to 75%, the vets can’t believe it.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

這款Q10在台灣買不到,吃完後很明顯的精神變得比較好,當外出比較累,或是快感冒時會加強食用.通常能增加體力,身體恢復元氣的速度變快 This Q10 is not available in Taiwan. After eating, it is obvious that the spirit becomes better. When you are tired when going out, or when you are catching a cold, you will strengthen the consumption. Usually it can increase physical strength and the body will recover faster

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

It is hard to stimulate the benefits, but I feel great!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Great product .. does what it says it will do! Will be buying again. Very good quality

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Have been taken this for years after recommendation from friend as a supplement. Do not have underlying health problem. Able to maintain the status.

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

This great product gives energy to me and also my senior dog. We both take one capsule per day . I have been taking many years

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This is the best ubiquinol you can find in the market. I have been taking it for several years and can see the difference

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

吃完後很明顯的精神變得比較好.身體恢復元氣的速度變快 After eating, it is obvious that the spirit becomes better. The body recovers faster

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Like a good helping friend. With faith it must work even better.

Posted on Dec 1, 2010

Some ubilquinol is packaged in capsules that do not always dissolve and can be seen passed in the bowel. We've NOT had that experience with this brand and if my granddaughter misses 2 doses of this in a row, we ALL know she's missed taking it! This is an excellent product and we'll use no other!