DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 1, 2022
I take for gallstones

alfalfa is supposed to really have gallbladder problems which in affect, affects liver as well. My gall is relaxed at moment and not paining like it used. I take this if needed as extra with silymarin milkthistle NOW brand every day

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I feed this to my dog which has congestive heart failure and cancer. Although I cannot say for sure that this is helping her, alfalfa has shown to be beneficial.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I have been taking alfalfa for lactation and I’m very impressed. It’s so nutritional and helped me greatly. I like the color is dark green which is a sign for great quality. Good price will keep on taking it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Have used this product for a number of years to reduce my knee pain--I'm old and run our dogs in agility and other activities, still need my knees!! Local supplier stopped carrying it and I had trouble finding it elsewhere. Couple months go by without it, Pain got MUCH much worse. Finally went onliine, ordered from iHerb, within three days of starting back on the product the pain was gone.

Posted on May 13, 2021

There is a lot of help packed into these easy to swallow capsules. It is so nice not having to swallow 5-6 tablets at a time. One tablet each day for each of us is sufficient. My husband and I both sneeze less and have fewer allergy problems and don't have to take as many antihistamines during the spring and fall when there are more allergens in the air naturally. i recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Helps with inflammation in the body. Husbands chiropractor told him to take 16 capsules in a day with his disc problem. When the pain eased he could ease up on the pills. He is now on three a day and I also take it for arthritic condition. It seems to help. I would use the NOW product but the tablets they offer now is not digested as easy as the capsules.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Very happy with this product. I will continue to use.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,069

I've been taking these great supplements for a year and it honestly improve my healthy lifestyle.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

an excellent drug for maintaining immunity. loved by the whole family

Posted on May 17, 2022

Supergreen blends are so expensive, so this is a great way to get in superfoods and green into your diet.