DK

Based on 3,887 Ratings
3,303
Posted on Aug 17, 2022
5,083

This is the first time I have tried a vitamin supplement and I am amazed at the way it has helped me. I've been feeling sluggish lately and this vitamin has increased my mood, made me more alert, and given me this burst of energy that has lasted for days!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I bought it before but the other one which is the woman energy unfortunately it's out of stock right now but I can tell that this brand is somehow magical when i got my period nothing helped me but this it gives you the energy to get up and do your things but i wish the tablet was smaller than this because it's too big

c106bb35-9391-43cd-a543-52efb163cb48
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I like these vitamins because I feel like the B's give me an energy boost without overdoing it. Some other Alive! vitamins have over 1,000% the USRDA of some ingredients which I feel is overkill. These do the trick in a more balanced way. I've purchased this item five or six times and will continue to do so.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I like Alive products a lot. I have purchased twice. It is cheaper but I can get all of vitamins needed. I'm happy with this product. I like that I can only take a capsule a day. It is potent and the quality is very good. The effect is awesome. Highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

LianaLuna
Posted on May 29, 2022

Great complex! Really high quality ingredients! My age is 35 years old. I take one capsule daily. Capsules are small size and have no any taste or smell. There are antioxidants , vitamins and minerals in this supplement. I like the effect very much. I feel more energy. There are 60 capsules in the package.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I was pleased with this multivitamin. I chose it after reading good recommendations first from users and after going through all the ingredients and amount of each vitamin. The tablets are relatively large but not too hard to swallow. I use it as an extra support but not to replace eating healthy, for it will not work solely. I do feel it helping and giving more energy. The amount in this pack will do for two months so it is a good price.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I love this brand, the quality of vitamins is just great. They contain many vitamins and minerals. The size of tablets is normal, no bad smell or taste, easy to take (only 1 tablet daily), so the package lasts for 2 months. Benefits heart, bones, skin, eyes and immune systems.