DK

Based on 2,211 Ratings
1,836
Posted on Jul 21, 2022
My go to multivitamin

The fact that this product is out of stock online shows how great everyone thinks this product is. The only place that I can find these vitamins reasonably priced is on IHerb. I feel good using it at 60+, so I can't wait until it is back in stock again.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. I use it daily and tastes well. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. I love the smell and the looks of it. I look forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Bought this during promo price. Certainly value for money for so many vitamins and minerals per pill. Seems wonderful. However I still prefer focus theme supplement which offers better quality. Jack of all trade = master of nothing. Then again, who don't like the convenience of 1 wonder pill at such low cost lol. Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you 😊

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
4,069

excellent source of Multivitamins it helps improve the health of bones , heart, eyes, immune system and more, I couldn't ask for more, It's so reliable.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I purchased this for my mom. She liked that unlike gummies that you have to take two per day, she only had to take one tablet a day. I would definitely purchase these multivitamins again.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Well, I have found this supplement not useful for me as I did not find any improvement at all. Also I had some rush which was unusual for me.

Posted on May 21, 2021

These vitamins will raise the dead !!! I really enjoyed these vitamins. Never hurts the stomach, even when used not after a meal. It’s great to give them to someone because I really know that everyone likes vitamins, and of such quality and at such a price, you rarely find such good ones. Now wherever I go, I see this bottle at friends or relatives on their bedroom table. It really works and they buy more themselves. I recommend.

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

Got these for our elderly family members who need supplements for their diets. The ingredients of this product are balanced and are able to give them what they lack. They've been taking these daily for over a month. I guess it's too early to see long-term results but so far so good.