DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,727

iHerb Customer 45 0 2 78 Posted on Jan 15, 2022 Best C on the market for me! Verified Purchase Rewarded Review This C has been great for me. I have hideous GERD. When I take other Vitamin Cs, my stomach burns horribly. I’ve tried many different brands. This is the only one that doesn’t cause me pain. It gives me a little energy. I know my body absorbs it well. Citrus fruit causes me all kinds of issues. Since I never eat it, I get painful cracks in the corners of my mouth. Alive C clears all that up quickly. I wish it were less expensive and I feel it’s worth it.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This is good quality vitamin C. The ingredients are vitamin C from organic acerola fruit, organic manioc root, pullulan, magnesium stearate, and silica. The size of capsules are okay, that I can easily swallow. Four capsules daily will give 500 mg vitamin C to boost immunity. The minus side is that the bottle only contains one month supply. I hope in the future the size of the package may improved, so I may be able to buy more capsules in one bottles. Also I don't think the outer cardboard packaging useful. Less plastic bottle and without cardboard may contribute to more economical, affordable of this excellent C.

d3a833a9-f5b2-42e7-88ca-ff24c6ef5d78
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Vitamin C is important for immunity. Many brands contain only ascorbic acid, which is only part of vitamin C and should be taken with bioflavonoids. Moreover, many ascorbic acids are not naturally occurring. It is therefore better use food-based vitamin C. This brand has a higher dose of food-based vitamin C than many other brands .

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

This is real Vitamin C source. I wont buy one that says ascorbic acid and not healthy for you. This one I bought is from organic acerola ( fruit) source

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I’ve used this vitamin c before it’s great size and quality Clean ingredient high in antioxidant high mg supports immunity low acidity level cute packaging no side effect high potency and gentle on the stomach lovely taste

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I've been looking for natural source of vitamin C and this one is great. It is essential antioxidant for the body that helps boosting immune system