DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Yppee an Aloe Ferrox based For constipation!

Since arriving in Australia from South Africa I have been desperate for a Aloe Ferrox product It took me 10 years to find it! So very happy to say it works for me!I capsule in the evening is enough! The best is it is not senna based which I find to harsh. As soon as it is back in stock I will be ordering more! Thank you for this product.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Great product but price has increased by 50%! It works well and iHerb is a great online retailer with no- hassle delivery and easy online ordering.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have chronic constipation. Aloe vera helps me a lot. Softens stool without pain. You have to drink a full glass of water in order it works. Stool happens after 6,8 or more hours. I used when i was pregnant too.

Posted on May 6, 2022

It supports your gastrointestinal health for smooth + natural digestion, Ingredient Aloe Vera supports your digestion + soothes bloating healthy balance of beneficial bacteria Good size to swallow, dosage accurate, has no significant taste. I use it regularly, definitely benefit my bowel movement. Good quality for price. Would recommend. I like it.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I am rarely convinced of the efficacy of supplements, so I try not to attribute to them positive outcomes without seeing a strong relationship between taking them, and feeling better. That being said, I am pretty sure that every time I took this, I was “relieved” shortly after, and in a manner that was almost completely without any discomfort that usually accompanies laxatives… so I would definitely recommend this. Please like if this review helped you…

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

it's ok , this product is fine but as I read shouldn't take it for long time , i started to take one a day

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

good quality and package will use well packaged thank you

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Fast delivery and the best product, everyone is satisfied and recommend to use

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

The best product to use, I really liked it, I recommend it for use

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,069

Incredibly effective in easing my constipation, it gradually improves the healthy function of my digestive system,, Love the quality, I'll buy more!