DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I use this as laxative if I feel constipated for a couple days or if I plan to do an intestinal cleanse while juicing. It's very effective. The only thing is I recommend u have access to a bathroom after you take it! I take it in the evening and need to go the next day by noon.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I use it periodically (it’s written even in instruction what it’s better not to take these pills more than 7 days in a Row ) when I have bloating or irritable bowel syndrome, and next morning I feel really good (you should take it before going to sleep) . Recommend with those with the same problems .

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I like this product generally , it has good effect as it says in description but I get stomach cramps the second day I take it. But there’s definitely benefit of this drug. It has slight taste of tarragon, size of tablet is good, and all natural ingredients. But there’s one side effect for me - cramps, sometimes very hard ones. But it does it’s job.

I have used this every night for over a year. I am elderly and my body doesn't work as well as it used to. This is an excellent product. These are very high quality from Natures way with no added extra ingredients.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

It is a good for maintaining regularity and is much safer than taking laxatives as it is natural. Also aloe vera heals the GI tract.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have taken these for about 3 weeks now I have tried probably 90% of the OTC meds in the stores, and many other natural remedies. Aloelax is the miracle for me . I Recommended

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I like natural ingredients. For me it somehow worked within 4 hours. It will last me for a very long time. Would not suggest to take it often. Body gets used to it and effect will be gone.

08e81a9a-9fc3-418f-8748-d54e31b20302
Posted on May 18, 2022

Seems to help constipation somewhat , I used this with RENEW CLEANSE more as well, this by itself won't help me much ( coz I have severe constipation problem so others might be okay with just this)...

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Quite strong so start with lower dosage. I like it; good quality and ingredients for price. Size good ! It is gentle and effective. I have been using it for a while and will continue ordering it

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I've never taken it, but my wife swears by this stuff. She used take just aloe pills for constipation, then I bought her this. The first time she tried this she complained that it was too strong. But now she loves, she just takes it less often than plain aloe.