DK

Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022
respiratory support is beneficial

In the past I have gotten colds that turn into wheezing or bronchitis, but since starting Astragalus 2 capsules every day on a regular basis, I have not had a cold in over 15 months. I am real happy about that. Great stuff, but gives you energy. Take morning and afternoon, never at night. Read up on it, you'll be amazed.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Astragalus an ancient herb that is proven to boost the body’s natural defense system. It does this by triggering the production of immune system stem cells, flooding your body with young, new immune cells ready to battle against any viral or bacterial invader. I take One capsule 3 times a day to help boost my immune system. It does help.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Astragalus has been shown to modulate the immune system, decreasing inflammation and improving immunity. Very impressive ingredient to add to your routine, especially during these times where health is a major concern. Everyone can benefit from this supplement as an addition to your healthy diet. No taste and you get lot of product for the price and I trust the quality.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Me and my 12 year old daughter have been taking this for 5 years. She has allergies and I have intermittent episodes of chronic fatigue from silicone toxicity. We both have great relief from taking this plus it keeps the lungs clear of mucus. Excellent herb to take for lung and mood adaptogen. I can tell by my mood if I have been off of it for a period of time

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I have researched this product and find that it works well in lowering your Blood pressure and can help regulate sugar levels and improve your immune system, digestive system and immune system . An excellent supplement. I can confirm it’s usefulness as I have been taking it for some time and has noticeable benefits and packaged well.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Nice product with a lot of excellent benefits, l was using other products before l was introduced to this brand and l decided to give it a try and since then is been wonderful really, it has a great quality ingredients from the sources and is good for all ages according to the dosage. This supplement has really helped me in improving my immunity very well and it got no bad taste. The package is neatly packed and fast in delivery, l have added this supplement as one of my daily diet now because of the great results am enjoying while taking it. l will recommened it any time any day because of its good job and results. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Quickly swallowed big capsules. I go to great lengths to support my kidney health. This is extract should support that goal. I am currently aged 26 years and don't have blood measurements taken after starting to use it yet. After starting astragalus, I noticed that my nocturnal urine production calmed down slightly, which is a welcome added benefit. The shape of the bottle is efficient, and the package is filled to near the top.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I would say this is a very good product if you want bang for your buck and still want an introduction to Astragalus root in your every day life. I initially started taking it because I wanted to take care of my immune system especially during the Covid-19 crisis and flu season coming up. I’m about halfway through the bottle and I have to say this is the best purchase I have ever made! I’ve noticed that I’ve been getting a little sniffles here and there but the only thing that I have introduced into my daily life that is New and kicked those sniffles out within 24hrs. I would definitely say to put this into your cart!!!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Another fantabulous product. Ive already purchased 4 bottles and will be buying 2 more shortly. My husband is undergoing chemotherapy where white cells are truly wiped out from Session to session. This product allowed his wbc count to remain stronger even as the drops happen due to chemo. After 4 sessions i believe the astragkaus helped arrest the wbc wipe out.