DK

4.7
Based on 1,767 Ratings
1,444
Posted on May 12, 2022

I take this supplement every single night with the rest of my minerals because of my thyroid and my need to the iodine and I think this is my third bottle and I will keep ordering it made a huge difference for my thyroid with the other supplements without taking any medicines

35892e2a-c7fc-48f6-9a24-04099d01dba5

I’ve been taking this for a year or so and realised I’m not as phlegmy and full of mucus especially at the back of my throat anymore. But I do know different people react to everything differently so take it with “a pinch of salt” yeah? Stay healthy and safe everyone!

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I learned about this supplement while doing a deep dive investigating the benefits of sea kelp and other minerals derived from the ocean. I've heard some good things, so purchased it to take it at night. I've noticed that my bowel movements have been better but that they do often have a stronger smell (not sure if that's part of the mineral or not) but I do not have an overall feeling of ickiness like I used to in the morning. I'll continue using for another month and see how I'm feeling.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It has good quality improvement my iodine levels for thyroid there is no bad aftertaste the supplement is very important in your diet since it has so many minerals and it’s very important in your every day routine so you will benefit from it every day no about ingredients no bad after taste

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,236
2,013

Bladderwrack is a great herb called Fucus Vesiculousus it has a lot of great benefits for my body obesity, arthritis, Joints pain just to name a few, it's very good with boosting the immune system and increasing energy is one of many reason I purchased it, if any of these issue resonate with you, I highly recommend to further research and try this product. It has really boost my energy!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Only have been taking for two weeks but after 4 days alone I noticed my thyroid was less swollen! I also have better energy and my mood (but that could be because of how clean I am eating also). I'm just scared for mercury levels with these types of sea veg supplements.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

These are the best iodine, sea algae supplements you can take to stop cravings of any kind. Take 4 in the morning, and you are good to go. They may turn out to be an excellent weight-loss vitamin??

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This product should not be taken by individuals with know hypersensitivity to iodine or hyperthyroidism. If pregnant nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
4,069

I'm so grateful on how this excellent quality supplements manage to help me reduce some weights, It was just few months ago when I got this and I can already see its significant changes on my body.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

quality product in compact package. powerful ingredient to supplement diet. helps with anti aging and improving health. no issue with taste. concern it might be strong so double check your intake from other sources before