DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Boswellia is a supplement, that is usually associated with its anti-inflammatory properties that help with arthritis, but it has much more benefits: lowers cholesterol level, reduces pain, fights cancerous cells, Parkinson's disease, asthma, and many others. After taking it for a few weeks You will likely notice an improvement in Your overall health as well.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I love boswellia! great quality ingredients, helps with inflammation and feel the benefits of using it fairly quickly.i believe it took me a couple of weeks to feel some improvement.i got bursitis in my shoulder and whilst using other supplements and diet, have also heard about this plant extract. packaging is good, and pills easy to swallow.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I can't say how this works exactly b/c it's part of more supplements and this also wasn't one I added on its own but it's a nice amount of Boswellia per serving that I definitely like about it. I also feel good about the brand, I have had it earlier for other supplements that seem good quality.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is great for some autoimmune conditions. For me it calms down an over active response fairly quickly. It does this by simultaneously inhibiting TH1 and promoting TH2 cytokine production. It also reduces vasoconstriction, increases vasodilation, and improves sodium-water balance. In humans, one study showed that the elimination half-life for boswellia was approximately six hours, suggesting that oral administration would require dosing every six to eight hours.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I took this to help with the inflammation with my arthritis. This brand makes it a point to make most of their products are vegan and allergy free

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
4,069

It has been part of my daily diet since last year, excellent and efficient quality supplement that's loyal in supporting the healthy function of my joint mobility,

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I was taking another supplement that had this as one of the ingredients, but it wasn't enough potency. This one delivers what I was looking for.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I bought this product to support my joints and stomach. I guess it's good since it contains Boswellia serrata Gum Resin Extract famous for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties. I used to take it together with turmeric, collagen, chondroitin sulfate, and hyaluronic acid. The overall result was really good.

Boswellia is also called Indian frankincense, it's a resin herbal extract from the boswellia tree, which natural medicine practices have used for centuries. Its anti-inflammatory effects mean that it may help with inflammatory conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, and asthma. I just started using it for microscopic colitis and hopefully it will help put me into remission soon. Many others have had good results with it from what I've read.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Natural remedy for joint support is clinically proven to relieve joint discomfort, reduce stiffness, and improve mobility.