DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The Buffered C-500 supplement is my favorite supplement. It has very subtle taste, and it is very easy to use. The size of the package , the ingredients label - are very convenient. It helps me with my sleep disorders, easing my muscles, reliving my joints, and helps with my mood. I really recommend.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

One of my absolutely 'must-haves' in my vitamin collection in order to strengthen the immune system. It is easy on the stomach due to it being buffered, and is an important antioxidant for your diet.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
4,069

I admire how these capsules manage to support my immune function, and I'm glad as it genuinely strengthens and beautifies my skin. Always great experience from iHerb!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great Vitamin C product. It is easy to swallow and easily tolerated. It supports a healthy immune system. Good price, good value and good quality. No added fillers.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I always use buffered vitamin C as it is easier on the stomach. I use 500mg size as it gives me more flexibility with amounts. Besides antioxidant benefits, vitamin C helps with some mineral absorption but I’m careful to not over take especially with my iron levels.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I normally take one 500 vitamin C daily as a supplement to support antioxidant levels. Recently upped vitamin C amount to increase iron absorption while recovering from surgery. But will return to minimum daily amount after normalisation. I always take a buffered formula to minimise stomach acid increase. This brand is buffered and reasonably priced; it has always worked well for me and dosage is more flexible with the 500mg size.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Contains antioxidants that boost my health and immunity. The packaging is a convenient glass bottle, then you can use it for other purposes.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Like the buffered release of the Vit C and buying bigger bottle can save some money

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

it is good because it is not acidic, I have been taking it for a long time

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

quality vitamin c. A little sour but does not irritate the stomach