DK

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Worked for what I was needing it for.

I bought these, because I read they can help with breakouts on the face. Since I have been taking them daily for the past month and half, I noticed considerably a big difference. There is something in Burdock Root, that helps get rid of bacteria on the face. I have noticed water retention, but I believe that is due to what the capsule is made from -- as other pill forms do the same thing to my body. I take 2 capsules twice daily, in morning and before bed and have noticed big improvement - side note- I have also switched face cleaning to Cetaphil for sensitive skin. So the two, together have worked wonders.

68ebc1b0-a437-40f8-8071-7128c6436364
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is amazing. I used to have abscess lets says every couple of weeks. I did my research and I came to know that the Burdock root is one of the best natural solution to minimize the abscess. I ordered 2 bottles and after using it (2 pills/3 times a day), I feel the different and my body become better and the abscess almost gone. Now I am ordering another 2 bottles to continue and I hope to stop this abscess forever.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Bought it for the first time as burdock root has tremendous ingredient benefits and diet values. Especially that it can detox as well as the anti-inflammationary effects. While this product is in powder capsule, it has no concern of digestion or taste issues at all. Overall should be great!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Burdock root is a very good plant for IMMUNE SUPPORT, BLOOD PURIFIER, rich in vitamins, improves metabolism. And it really works! The quality and price are excellent, vegan capsules are always a good alternative to gelatin.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It’s works wonderful supplement. High quality ingredients. Many benefits, helped me to heal body acne. Fast improvement. Good composition Good package no taste. Recommend

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

LOVE LOVE LOVE I started including burdock root to my diet about a year now. And I am pleased with the results. I find it helps with joint pain and discomfort . My winter months weren't so bad. I take 2 a day

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

It is a very effective supplement. I bought it for my mum as she has long-term joint pain. She feels a nice improvement in joints and bones. The capsule size is not too big and she now reduces to take 1 per day.

At 43, I still suffer from acne and no matter what I do it seems that acne won't go away. Upon reading some herbal supplements from iherb, I happened to read the Burdock root and from then I spent a good 1 week reading some articles and reviews. Then I decided to buy it and after taking it for 1 month, my friends and relatives keep asking me if I am on a diet plan because I am getting smaller. When I checked my weight, I lost 10 kilograms, from 87 kg to 77 kg. I am amazed but very happy. During the time that I am taking the burdock root, I eat less and frequently urinating. And what surprises me more is my acne, no more acne on my face nor no new acne is coming. This is a very good blood purifier and will take this again after 6 months. I am so happy.

Joonee
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Burdock root is supposed to purify your blood. I have had burdock root in soups & stews before, and enjoy the taste. So, I thought I would try these tablets. I have been having breakouts on my skin the past year (from the stress of covid?). My skin cleared up completely after 10 days of going on these capsules. It also eased my eczema - which is an added bonus for me.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Burdock It's a powerhouse of antioxidants. Burdock root has been shown to contain multiple types of powerful antioxidants, including quercetin, luteolin, and phenolic acids. It is good relief for constipation and a blood cleanser.