DK

4.7
Based on 1,263 Ratings
1,011
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

An excellent quality product which arrived on time! The ingredients appear to be great as well! The ingredients appear to be great as well! Arrived well before expiry date! The packaging also appears to be an ideal dose! Needs to be taken with MK-7 and Vitamin D3 for optimum effect. An ideal formulation.

239bd0e0-4727-4c98-85d0-2735f8d637a5
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I read citrate is a good quality calcium for facilitating absorption. After two months, in combination with vitamin D and vitamin k2, I didn't see improvement on my teeth or bones, but my nails got stronger. they could grow longer without breaking anymore. So, it may also have had benefits on my bones and teeth, but this is less evident to measure.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Good quality calcium blend, I try to alternate among various calcium products to ensure variety for the body, and this is one of my go-to's.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I like that this is a calcium citrate supplement. The capsules are a good size and easy to swallow. I like the benefits of calcium to help with womens health issues.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

i couldnt find easily a supplement with only calcium and not magnesium to. This one is exactly what i needed and in a very good price.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Scent use quality size age package benefits composition season moisturizer texture sensitive all of them are amazing good quality perfectly uses ingredients dosage taste concern color type nice smell care refresh routine relax feel frequency immunity sun

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I bought this product for my mother. Her blood test shown that her calcium levels were not optimal. After taking these tablets she commented that her bones making less cracking noise and she felt well.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Good dose in an easy gel-cap. Often, in order to get enough calcium, it is packaged in horse tablets. This is a fine product in AA gelcaps so easy to take 2 a day, which is what I need.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I was looking for calcium that absorb through body well. This is good. I bought for my son . The product will take care of his body and bone. Also the price is afforable.