DK

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
Good

Bought these because my prenatals do not have calcium and magnesium. These pills do not have a taste or smell because of their gelatin capsule. The size is relatively small compared to typical Calcium supplements, however you need to take 3 at a time. The bottle actually says 3 capsules twice daily. I'm on the fence about repurchasing.

ba56516d-7a77-4449-acfa-049799d14ea6
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The tablets and dose per tablet are slightly smaller than the ones from NOW (which is 500mg calcium per tablet, and contains magnesium similarly), so more tablets need to be taken. But this also means that I can adjust the dose better in accordance with the estimated dietary calcium intake to hit 1,200mg/day (Note that this is my needed dose, everyone’s RDI varies depending on your life stage, age and lifestyle needs), spread out over the day. Side / sensitivity effects: none so far. Would recommend it if you have difficulty with much larger tablets.

Posted on May 11, 2022

good quality, i use this because of the ingredient benefit me so i dont drink milk much, the size is okay, my sleep is better because of the magnesium, good package, no taste.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

So far so good i almost a month using the product magnesium calcium.,,,for now i dont fell so good to my health i. Think maybe in 3 months i fell something good enough to my body

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

My son has Gauchers Disease, which affects his bone density. I have been giving him this twice a day for years and it's kept his osteopenia from advancing to osteoporosis. I started taking it myself a few years before I hit menopause, and continue to take it to keep my bones strong. The dosage is convenient and effective, twice a day!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This is a high quality product and feel a difference if not taken.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This are so far the best ones I have bought. They helped me right away.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Great addition to your supplements. I had trigger finger but when i started taking this i hardly get those anymore.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

My mom has been taking this for one week and says she stopped having pain