DK

Based on 1,214 Ratings
1,055
Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Excellent! Cat's Claw Bark

This supplement has so many benefits that I don't know where to start. It is an anti bacterial, anti fungal, and anti viral. I take it daily to support my immune system and my colon as I have colitis. I have also used this product for lyme disease among other issues as well.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Cats Claw is a dynamic healing bark. Works in many ways. Natural gentle painkiller, with main benefits for immune support and boosts healthy white blood cells. Turns white lips back to pink. High quality supplement for long term health and healing. Capsule with bark ingredients supports diet health and anti-cancer regimes. Packaging is nice. Will always use this safe and wonderful product.

How many times has this magic claw kept my son from getting sick. And he is prone to bronchitis. One has only to get a sore throat, as everything ends with bronchitis. I saved this claw on a trip abroad. I didn't want to ruin my vacation so much. My son is 13 years old. I gave 2-3 capsules a day.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Cat's claw bark is known for its healing properties. Nature's Way is a reputable company with quality products. The ingredients are natural. Packaging is nice. Natural herbs have many benefits without side effects. As with all herbal remedies, they need to be taken over a period of time to see results.

Posted on May 30, 2022

The quality seems good. The way to tell is to open the capsule and actually taste the herb. Does it still taste active and potent? Is there any taste remaining at all indicating at least some vitality left? The answer is 'yes' so I've been happy to take this supplement and feel better as a result. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Have to say I was attracted to the name since I’m a total cat person. Nice combination with my other supplements for immune support. Recommended by my integrative medicine doctor.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Awesome herb to stimulate the immune system, helps me every time I need some infection-fighting. I love that bottles are square, makes them easier to store.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

That is my favorite remedy for imune system together with Paul d'arco. Helps to fight viruses, and good for additional support in this time of year.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Excellent quality. Nature’s way is the most potent and clean line at this price range. A staple. Cat’s claw is an excellent anti-inflammatory, with many additional qualities worth looking into.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I have been using this product for a week, I take 4 capsules a day, it doesn't give me any side effects and I really don't know what it doses and the results. I use many products from Nature's way and they are great, so I trust in long terms it will have benefits.