DK

16,838
1,898
Posted on Jan 4, 2022
Good

Got it cuz i heard alot about it on tiktok and instagram, also first time trying chlorophyll so i got this brand since it has alot of positive feedback and i tried it, it's written unflavored but there is a bit amount of mint flavor but it isn't strong at all u barely could notice also it's not sweet. (i'll comeback with updates when i use it more. please like for points🙏🏻)

6da171bb-332c-42af-9793-21bf1ab7992c
10fc4e20-2fe8-4eb6-995a-a01c30d047dc
92d3c8df-6408-41b7-a075-bed3e03da50f

so I bought this one after trying the mint flavor one, personally I prefer the minty one better but it's because I love all mint stuff :) the quality of this product is very good, I feel that it regulates my digestive system better, my morning breath is clean, I don't know if it's connected but my hair growth is better and faster. I would definitely repurchase but probably the minty flavor:) if you prefer something neutral that you can add into different liquids, then unflavored one is a better option.

244a268b-fdd7-4f47-a609-66c0628462b8
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The best product i ever use, mine was the unflavored i get the benefit of the product on the 3rd day and i saw improvement in my skin my face has glow and bright and healthy, it can help you in your diet, i mix it with water and ice to help me with taste and its not bad ,

e00459d2-4e5a-4c36-9288-1b8b47a45d53
Posted on May 6, 2022

The packaging is convenient, and there’s good benefits of it toy diet , i mix it with water and drink it for skin and gut health, it is unflavored but it tastes like green tea to me , if you mind that you can order the flavored one , apart from that the quality and ingredients are great too!

dd68d516-0aed-4b3b-8745-09266f6383de
Posted on May 4, 2022

great shipping quality im trying to improve my health so i purchased this product from recommend i got the unflavored one because i was afraid to drink the mint one and feel like im drinking toothpaste lol I didn't like the taste should have got the mint,next time

eb06d2ee-41f8-416b-9dcd-3871893b50ac
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Heard there are many benefits to drinking this. I was hesitant about the taste but it really tastes like grass jelly or matcha, which is nice. I add 2 tablespoons to a glass of water and the color is darker than expected. Almost black. The effects of suppressing my appetite really came fast. Ive been drinking it for more than a week and I'm already half-way done so it does finish fast.

b5f5785e-ba27-4682-a0a4-0df6cf9332bc
69b8337d-ac39-44d6-a7bd-841a6697d959
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Would absolutely recommend! I was looking for a tasteless and scentless Chlorophyll liquid to add to my daily routine. This is now my new favourite! I've tried supplements and another liquid in the past which completely scared me away from Chlorophyll for awhile due to the smell being fishy/seaweed like, but I can say this one doesn't have a strong smell or taste. There is a slight minty flavour but it's extremely extremely weak, the best way to describe this is after you brush your teeth. But this goes away immediately after you drink it. There's no after taste as well which was great. This is an amazing price point as well for it's quality and size at 480ML. In the photo I mixed half a teaspoon of the liquid with equal part water to show to consistency. I normally take it as shot of 1 teaspoon mixed with cold water which is nice as a booster before I workout.

887b792d-7cbd-45d7-9779-46c4f147fcfb
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,564

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I tried it with doubts in the back of my mind; 2 spoons added to a glass of water daily for 7 days straight when i wake up on an empty stomach & the results are shocking & astonishing ; glowing skin,body-acne gone , less body oder.. that’s in 7 days

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

The chlorophyll has a lot of benefits, such as improving to get the skin glow and kills the acne, it doesn’t taste that good but if you drink it daily you won’t taste it as the first time taste, remember anything that smells bad or taste bad has a high benefits!!

295c3429-4061-4bce-839a-763497ab8d32