DK
Based on 1,017 Ratings

4.8
Based on 1,017 Ratings
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

good quality ingredient minerals good packaging good size energy frequency good taste no symptoms manganese deficiency good supplement good composition great benefits good quality ingredient minerals good packaging good size energy frequency good taste no symptoms manganese deficiency good supplement good composition great benefits good quality ingredient minerals good packaging good size energy frequency good taste no symptoms manganese deficiency good supplement good composition great benefits

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Chromium Picolinate is well known for converting fats into energy in our body. It also helps to regulate our blood sugar levels. Thus, this is one of my must have daily supplement now.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Chromium was recommended by my herbalist for support of blood sugar regulation. I recently started taking this and haven’t done any recent bloodwork so can’t comment on its efficacy. However I’ve purchased other natures way products and I’ve been happy with their products and decided to give the chromium a try They sell quality products and I’d recommend their brand to others. So far so good.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
4,069

I'll be supporting this high quality product for more years to come, it always serve its purpose in supporting my wellbeing. Thank you iHerb !

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I hade my blood test for sugar last week and I think because of this product it was little bit improved. I like this brand which is affordable and good quality. I will continue using it.

Posted on Dec 26, 2020

Chromium picolinate is meant to help the balance between insulin and blood sugar. I've been taking it for years. No idea if it helps or not - but - one time friends were saying I looked like I was losing weight 6 to 8 weeks after I started taking it and I wasn't making effort to lose. So, i was convinced. lol, lol.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

The best product to use, I really liked it, I recommend it for use

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

The best product to use, I really liked it, I recommend it for use

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Chromium Picolinate is the ultimate form of Chromium to fight insulin resistance. One to two capsules a day should do the trick.