DK

lolche
Posted on Dec 22, 2021
Life Enhancer

I get an overall uplifting effect when I take Dandelion Root. It balances and improves my mood and positively affects my entire sense of well-being. It helps me digest foods faster and better, with a lot less of the common digestive issues. Dandelion Root stimulates bile flow function and is a potent blood cleanser. It also improves functioning of the kidneys, spleen, stomach, and is a powerful diuretic. I must have some significant sluggishness to some of my organs as I get a dramatic improvement while taking this. I believe it is well known for improving a variety of metabolic conditions. If you've found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Dandelion is really good supplement for its benefits for promoting liver health The ingredients are all suitable for vegetarians I like the packaging and quality of this brand It may aid with blood sugar management and lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels but if you are concerned you can ask your doctor about it first

Posted on May 16, 2022

I brought this for my fiancé who sometimes goes days without bowel movements. I gave him 1 pill only because I read the other reviews about people experiencing diarrhea while taking 2-3. 1 pill worked so well, I give it to him every couple of days (not every day) so keep that in mind. He’s 200+ and 6 feet so I really suggest you start with 1 pill. I warned ya lol

Posted on May 8, 2022

I typically have issues at my annual health assessment with my liver enzymes being slightly elevated. I saw this product available on the IHerb web site and decided to try these as a solution to helping with this problem. I shall see what this year's results will be next month. Easy to use and incorporate into my daily supplement regimen.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Recently started using it for the many health benefits. Bottle says take 3 a day, for now started taking 2 a day. It's quality and ingredients good, 3rd party tested-also use their ginger. The capsules are a good size and sometimes have opened the capsule to sprinkle on food.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I like it very much for my my digestion and for my liver. I read that it's also very good for va*ination spike things. read about it on google I am really happy with it. Thank God I have it and use it. I I will continue this.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I know from previous research that dandelion root is a good liver restorative so when my recent blood panel showed elevated levels having to do with liver function, I bought this and just started taking it 2 days ago. Will report back on my next blood panel. I've taken in the the past after being on antibiotics.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

If you’re working out and have low body fat, water under the skin can make you look less cut. This is how I get around that. It’s also a generally good supplement for someone looking to release water weight - but it only works if you you’re getting enough water!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

This had such an amazing diuretic effect from the get-go. I literally go to the bathroom multiple times a day. I lost a few kilos as well after 2 weeks of consuming it. I love this product and its quality and can't recommend it enough! It doesnt taste bad at all and is a fantastic supplement I would say. this is my second time ordering it and i know i'll be ordering it again soon.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Dandelion root has so many health benefits, this is much cheaper than liquid product. This capsule is a bit bigger than avarage suppliment capsule, I'm not good at swallowing capsules so if it was a bit bigger I think I had trouble with it.

b65ab61d-2228-4f51-b585-de1a962a2b8b