DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 27, 2022
it is a great natural product

I have been taking DGL for many years now, I cannot live without it...I have had a stomach condition for a long time, years back I was taking drug prescriptions but nothing worked for me until I read about the health benefits of DGL, it is a great natural product.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Description Since 1969 Soothing Digestive Relief Sugar Free Dietary Supplement Vegan Quality Global Sourcing No Fructose Formula Deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract, formulated with Gutgard™ for soothing digestive relief. At Nature's Way® we believe nature knows best. That's why our mission is to seek out the best herbs the earth has to give. It's the way we deliver uncompromising quality and help you live healthier. Suggested use Chew 3 tablets after food in the morning. Chew 3 tablets after food in the evening. Other ingredients Sorbitol, mannitol, stearic acid, cellulose, natural flavor, silica, magnesium stearate. Gluten free. No sugar, yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, soy, dairy, or artificial colors, or preservatives. Warnings If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Contains less than 1% glycyrrhizin to help avoid any potential effect on blood pressure. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This is the BEST supplement I have ever found for acid reflux or burning indigestion. This brand was recommended to me by my Kinesiologist years ago and I love this brand. It works immediately!! I believe this brand, the sugar free one, is the best quality of chewable licorice root that I have found. Chewing the tabs causes saliva production and mixes in with the licorice root, and it coats your esophagus really well. So it must have great quality ingredients!! I definitely recommend the chewable tablets over just taking a capsule. Works wonders!!!

Posted on May 28, 2022

This has been a wondrous product for soothing the reflux problem I have had due to a hiatal hernia. These are chewable tablets with a very nice flavor to them. The no fructose product is great if you are staying away from "sugar". If I have a problem, I chew 2-3 tablets and find relief within 15 minutes. Unfortunately, the company has chosen to discontinue this product - don't know why and don't know when. If it works, take it off the market!! I'm really hoping they get the message that this is truly an effective product.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I've had an ulcer, and later my stomach lining was damaged by a tropical bug. So DGL is part of my daily life now. Its purpose is to help my stomach lining produce its juices. I've tried other tablets, and Nature's Way is my preferred right now. Even when I'm in the tropics, the tablets hold their shape (rather than crumbling into goo), and the taste isn't too overwhelming. Two before breakfast, and I'm good to go for the day. (and yes, that is a veiled reference to one of the benefits.)

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Love DGL ~ this was recommended years ago along with ACV for acid reflux. After getting that under control I have kept using both products but not as often. I use after a meal anytime I eat something high in acid or when my gut just does not 'feel' right ~ works great & is my go to.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I usually take this in conjunction with slippery elm. Slippery elm before a meal and the DGL licorice after. If my acid reflux isn't as bad, I just take one or two. I found that taking the recommended 3 tablets makes my heart beat faster, although I don't know if it's because of the licorice or something else.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Great taste and quality as I've been ordering it for 3 years now. The composition and ingredients are vegan and the packaging is decent. Benefits realized after meals for the relaxing effect on the digestive system.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Consistent quality and ingredients. Very helpful for digestion and GI health. I've used this brand many times and haven't had any problems and have had good results with DGL.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Use this every season due to fine quality in composition, scent, taste, benefit the skin, good for all age, makes skin gentle not dry, works with sensitive feel . Great size bottles too from package. Improves my diet and no concern for supplement deficiency