DK

4.6
Based on 3,882 Ratings
3,056
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I started taking DIM as prescribed by my doctor to help with my estrogen dominance. I am happy to have found this more cost-effective option here and with ingredients mostly the same. The capsule size is smaller than average so it is easy to take. So far, I have been feeling that my cycle has improved and will have to wait to see other benefits.

b8050c00-5387-49d8-9b8d-dd4f35e8894a
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I have been taking this together with Iodine because I have estrogen dominance. One in the morning and one at night. I have have several small cyst in my breast before I took this but after 2 weeks cysts was reduced and some disappeared. Quality is really good and ingredients are made from m natural cruciferous vegetables. Size of the capsule can easily be swallowed.

5334b124-8757-4474-baaf-dcd7caa05db9
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I'm on the Dimplus 3weeks now & I'm feeling very good overall. I started off taking 2 a day,1 in morning & 1 at night but I also started to get headaches, so I decreased my dose to 1 a day for a week and a half. They headaches went away & now I'm up to 2 with no headaches or any side effects. I've noticed my mood has calmed, my bowel movements are very regular, I feel less anxious less bloated & I'm looking forward to when they fully kick in cause if I feel this good after 3wks, then it can only get better. I have Non alcoholic Fatty liver & mild cirrhosis (Never drank in my life) & Dimplus are said to help the liver enzymes & function & they are herbal so the liver doesn't have to break them down. Onwards & upwards 🙏😁

cdc39860-2cc4-4039-a41a-d90e7945494c
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Ordered on 27 Oct from Singapore, received on 31 Oct shipped from Korea. Excellent supplement for people who have estrogen dominance condition. I will take 2 capsules and sometimes I will take 1 drop of iodine mixed with small amount of water to drink. These combination and dosage greatly help to ease my scalp issue (dandruff and itchiness). Please be patient when due with scalp issue, have to continue to take for more than 3 months to see the effectiveness and benefit. Reduce sugary and dairy intake, drink at least 2 litres of plain water daily. Love that the ingredients are veg and no taste, contained good quality and it is in a small size capsule. Highly recommended! Btw, go join in the iherb Learn and Win (see attached pic), just need to answer 1 simple question & for 1st timer, $5 will be given free, i won $7.23 and used this cash to offset my purchase but must use it within 14 days. Hope all my information is useful.

7f0aa068-c934-44b8-85bc-eaf02d572407
f6f8574e-f42b-4d59-a63c-26dd3861fb4a
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I bought this as recommended by my favourite youtuber who is in health sector I had an itchy sensitive scalp for a while didn't know what is the problem until I met her she adviced to get these I bought them they were quite pricey but they worth it since started using them my itchy scalp disappeared I now use when I need to but not everyday. I like how they are small and easy to swallow will order more.

7b71a4dd-fea1-4b0c-aa80-300ca89f1f9e
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

The quality of packaging is good it is tamper proof. The capsule size is easy to swallow. The dosage I am currently taking is 2 in the morning. I have no adverse effects to the ingredients. There is no after taste. I have noticed a benefit in the slight improvement in pain intensity from my knees. Apart from that I feel my hormone levels are that of a younger woman.

c055d739-d53d-49c0-913a-f8e6ad286b08

I have this in bucket list for months and now, dream come true haha. I took it right away and I am super excited of the benefits it could give. the bottle has no dents, the size is just regular and i really double checked the ingredients as what's stated online. it looks high quality. I took the right dosage and it tasted fine.

a66ad79b-ade4-4ed4-be45-de98e65251aa
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

This is an absolute gem for women after 40. At 44 I’ve been struggling with the huge bloating, constant fatigue and depressive thoughts considering that my life is pretty good overall. After a month taking it the bloating is gone, sleep is better and deeper. I want to do more things and the energy levels are massively higher. I bought it for my friend as well with the same age and she has reported the same improvements. We will continue taking it.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I am so very grateful to God for bringing this product to my attention. I had never heard of DIM before and stumbled across it when looking for something to ease my peri menopause symptoms that had been out of control. I was struggling with severe estrogen dominance and didn’t even have a clue. It was impacting everything from my moods, energy, sleep, weight, swelling, and breast size. I read the detox can cause headaches, prone to migraines I chose to start this on a Friday when I had a four day weekend & I am so happy. I got the most debilitating headache, by Sunday I had to take Advil liquid gels but within less than 24 hours from there I was seeing marked improvements! Firstly, I slept, actually slept through the night for the first time in over a year! My breasts and stomach stopped swelling, and my moods improved dramatically. As my man can attest, the snapping, impatience and irritation were not pleasant before I got on this. Overall am extremely happy with this product and will purchase again.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I'm a female in my mid fifties and it's time to take care of my estrogen levels. The pills are small and very easy to take and digest. I'm observing my mood and energy levels daily, and I see a positive effect of this hormone supplement on my life. Hopefully after some time, I can check my estrogen levels with a physician and see some great improvements.